7 minutes in Heaven...(Ayato)

It was New Years' and The Sakamaki's were holding a party, you were wearing a long body-con dress that had a v-neckline and was F/C along with some pointed F/C heels.

You were going to play 7 minutes in Heaven and since you and Yui were the only girl's you had to choose. Everyone placed an item to represent them into Laito's fedora.

Ayato placed his red tie into the fedora, "Time to choose little-bitch." Said Laito holding the hat in front of you."Fine." You said placing your hand in with your eyes closed when you felt a fabric material and picked it up to find, Ayato's red tie.

"The Very Lucky man is...Ayato!" Said Laito when Ayato stood and grabbed your arm pulling you into the closet ..Don't have too much fun...The door isn't soundproof."...
Said Laito before shutting the door;

"Great-" you sighed in annoyance when Ayato grabbed your waist pulling you close to him and making eye contact with his emerald eyes into your E/C.

"What are we supposed to do.." You asked not wanting an answer but to break the awkward silence.."Anything I want." He said lowering his head to your neck and running his fangs along it. When he eventually bit you on your collarbone, causing you to jump and him to push your body against the wall.." Ow-- that's hurting me." you said when he looked at me and releasing his teeth.."That's the point." He said.

For some reason, you kind of had a slight crush on the demanding and narcissistic vampire...But in no way were you going to do this in a closet.

"You like me...don't you?" He said running his pointer finger up your neck stopping at your cheek.."W-what?" you asked."Every time I'm near you your sad little heart starts to race...Or is it that you love me.." He said making eye contact..."I don't like you...Your intolerable." You scoffed looking at his facial expression change into an angry one. He then lowered his head to your neck/chest and just bit you in every place he could causing you to jump every time.

"Time's up" Said Laito...As he opened the door, to find you and Ayato  in an odd position.."Should I give you more time?" Said Laito.."No." You said attempting to walk away when Ayato grabbed your waist pulling you back into him and biting your arm ."What an improper display." Said Reiji.."None of you touch this one..." He said letting go of you and walking away..." no one touch this one...as in me?" you thought...

--------

Thanks for reading oof-

1/18/2021

462 words.

Re-edited-5/3/21