7 minutes in Heaven...(Laito)

A/n: This one is so funny...I still can't read this without wheezing.

It was New year's and the Sakamaki's were holding a party and you were wearing a short body-con silk dress that was F/C, along with some F/C strappy heels.

The guy's decided on playing 7 minutes in heaven, you of course detested the request but your opinion didn't matter. Everyone put an item into Laito's fedora, he put an un-open XL condom...

"Little bitch..Take your pick." He said holding the fedora in front of your face when Laito covered your eyes with his other hand. When you picked out a small item and held it up...Laito removed his hand's and it was the XL condom, you  dropped it immediately out of pure disgust.."Lucky me." Said Laito as he grabbed your arm putting you inside of the closet...

You started to feel exceedingly anxious by the second as when Ayato shut the door you stood in silence for a good thirteen seconds. You Avoided eye contact.

When he walked over to you grabbing you by the waist and started to touch my neck."What a lovely neck.." He said running his hands along it. When he lowered onto the ground looking up at you. You then walked against the wall, hitting your back off of it when Laito moved forward. When he grabbed your leg.."What are you doing?" You asked."Having a taste." He said as he pulled your dress up almost exposing your undergarments when you caught his hand. He then ran his hand up your thigh before placing his fangs, and into your thigh causing you to wince in pain.

He then took his fangs out and licked where he had bitten you.."Time for the fun part." He said standing up and pulling something from his pocket, it was a condom
but not an XL one..."No...I'm not doing this with you.." You said when you noticed the writing on the condom xs you then began to laugh..." XS?" you said loudly. His eyes widened in embarrassment. When he placed it back into his pocket and reached into the other one pulling an XL one out..."Wow, Laito-...I never expected that..." You said laughing.

"That's not true...That was Ayato's.." He said.."Doubtful...Do all of your brothers know?"You said.."know what?"...He said.."Wait did you get the XL from Reiji or Shu? because that would make a lot of sense.." You said when he came closer to you and whispered.."I can show you proof." He said smirking.."I'll pass..I'll take your word for it.."...When
Ayato opened the closet ..."How was it?" Said Ayato, you walked out of the closet grabbing the xs from his pocket.."Hey everyone Laito has a sma-" When Laito placed his hand over your mouth and tilted your head over and bit my neck. Then carrying you out into the hallway, I immediately ran away out of fear...

----------
Thanks for reading lol

1/18/2021

511 words.

Re-edit- 5/3/21