When you kiss them.

Shu: You and Shu had been dating for a month or so he had kissed you a few times but you hand'nt initiated the kiss, Therefore you decided to do so.
Shu was asleep on the couch and you snuck up beisde him...."What are you doing y/n?" He asked..

"Your awake?" You asked in shock...."Mhmm." He said annoyed..."Nevermind then.." You said beggining to walk away..When he grabbed your waist,
Pulling you on top of him...

"What were you doing?" He asked fully opening his eye's and making eye-contact..."Nothing.."..
"Really?" He said annoyed..You then nodded before he pulled you further to his lips.

"You lewd women.." He said stroking your cheek.."w-what?.." You asked confused.."You came to do something.." He said with a slight smerk..
"Well..Not completely.." You said looking away..When he forced you to be face to face with him..

Thats when you decided to go for it..You then pressed your lips against his and he immediantly kissed back.
He then held on to the sides of your head while doing so...

"Ahh Look at what we have here.." Said Laito..You both looked up to see Laito taking a picture...Shu then gave Laito a stare..
"I should delete this.." said Laito walking away while laughing..

"Thats why you came?...To kiss me?" He asked..."Yes..."..."Not anything more?" He asked making eye-contact..
"W-well.." You were cut off by his lips again..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: Reiji had kissed you once as he was scolding you over homework even though you were dating he never really kissed you that often.
So you decided you would kiss him..

You went into his lab/office to find him sitting reading a book.."Y/n....Haven't I told you to knock?" He said looking up and making eye-contact.
"Sorry...i forgot." You said instantly regreting not knocking first.

"Do you need something im busy." He stated in annoyance.."Well..uhm." You said walking closer..Then stopping in-front of him.
You then thought of how to do this..Last time you sat into his lap he stood up so you'd fall..

"Y/n...Answer me or expect further punishment." He said closing his book.."Well..uhm.." You said before sitting onto his lap and making eye-contact..
He then hand an infuriated face and as soon as he was about to speak you pressed your lips against his..

He then grabbed onto your waist with his left hand and your neck with his right hand...Which caught you by suprise..
When you pulled away feeling awkward...He made a slight smerk before pressing your lips together himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laito: You were in your bathroom in a towel as you were done showering and you were brushing youe teeth when you heard a small chuckle..
You looked to find your pervert vampire boyfriend in the corner watching..You jumped..

"L-laito-kun..How long have you been there?" You asked.."A while..As you've been tempting me..*nfu~*" He said walking closer to you..You took a step back then hitting the
wall.."ouch-" ...When Laito pinned you against the wall..."Ahh....y/n..Are you ready?" He aksed in a cocky tone.."for what?" You asked..

Thats when he smirked and lowered his head to your neck and bit in a particularly sensitive spot for not long..When he tried to undue the towel..
Before he could you pressed your lips onto his..Hoping to distract him..Although this was the first time you had kissed him..