When you meet their parents.

A/n: This one was requested by a reader (@King_Princess_4ever) I know their parents are...dead. Though I find this to be an interesting challenge. Feel free to request.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: You were utterly petrified, the thought of meeting Shu's parents made you crippled with anxiousness. You were wearing an f/c dress with puffy sleeves and matching f/c, pumps. You stood in the mirror critiquing your outfit as you stood unsure. "Any reason your heart is racing from downstairs?." A deep voice spoke.

You looked in the mirror to see Shu standing at the door with a confused expression. "It's just I-.. Am nervous...No that's an understatement." You stuttered.
"Why's that?" He asked as he approached your body. "It's your parents, Shu...Do they even know I'm human?" You asked worriedly.

"Yes, they do.." He spoke as he wrapped his arm around your waist and sitting his head on your shoulder. "How do they feel about it?" you asked. "They weren't too enthused. Though you need to understand that they are a Demon and a vampire. They aren't used to humans." He said softly. "Ok...I think I'm ready. Thank you." You smiled.

It was about an hour later you were waiting in the front room drinking scotch as the door had opened. A man with long white hair and violet eyes entered the room, as did a beautiful woman with long blonde locks. They sat in front of you as Shu sat beside you. "This is Y/n L/n.." He spoke as he sat the MP3 player on the table.

"A human? I see you weren't bluffing." She scoffed. You sat feeling awkward unsure what to say. "A human?...As lovely as this one? Didn't know such existed." He spoke as he stood taking your hand in his and placing a kiss onto it. "What are your academic goals." The woman asked. "I am thoroughly interested in neuro-biology .".

"Just like my second son.." She laughed. "Yes, like Reiji-san." you stuttered. "What are your plans with my Son?" She asked. "Well, I love him," you spoke putting your head down. "Of course you do...They always do." She grinned. "Beatrix, I'm going to ask you to respect Y/n.." Shu spoke annoyed. "As you wish..." she laughed.

You all sat as Beatrix degraded all and everything you've ever done. As Shu defended you. King_Princess_4ever

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: You placed a knock onto Reiji's study with no response you walked in. To see him conversing with a tall man with long white hair, He looked just like Reiji.
"Y/n..." He called annoyed as he met your eyes. "I can see you're busy, I'll come back later," you spoke as you began to leave. "Y/n..come here," Reiji spoke.

You turned around and walked towards them both. "Karl, This is Y/n L/n.." he spoke as he placed his hands on your upper arms. "Au-Revoir Madam." He lifted your hand to his lips as he placed a small kiss onto it. "Au-Revoir Monsieur." you smiled. "You speak french?" He asked. "Some...Due to the help of Reiji-san." you grinned.

"Comment ca,va?" He spoke with an interesting expression. "Ca-va bien!" you added. "Very nice." He smiled. "Y/n...This is my Father Karl Heinz," he spoke furiously.
"F-father?" You looked down to see yourself in pajamas and a sudden feeling of humiliation raced through your entire body. "Lovely to meet you, Madam." He grinned.

"You too, Monsieur..." You coughed. "Now Y/n has studies to catch up on. Go ahead." He gestured you out of the door. Once he closed the door you stood outside listening to the conversation. "She's quite different from the others," said Karl. "She's a nuisance," he growled. "Just like your brothers...Keeping all of your feelings in?... I don't know how you all turned out that way. It certainly doesn't help me one bit." he laughed.