When your insecure. (About weight)

A/n: Hello dear readers, a little 'trigger warning' for this one. I know many people have insecurites about a plethera of things, I just can't relate to all of it.
I feel as we all have moments like these ones, where we feel to big or even too small. I don't want any of you to think just because I didn't add other insecurites, that your's
aren't valid. Feel free to vent in the comments, I would love to be moral support or even hear your storys. -Holler456

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: You had noticed with always sleeping or cuddling you were lacking excersise, you had gained weight. It wasn't noticable to anyone else, but you.
You decided to go for a jog outside, you changed and walked past the living room to see Shu asleep. It put a smile on your face as you went outside.

Once you were finished you walked back inside to see Shu still asleep, as you began to walk back to your room. "Y/n.." his voice called loudly, echoeing through the
wide halls of the mansion. You walked back into the living room to meet eyes with his blue ones. "Any reason you've been gone for two hours?" He asked.

"I was jogging." you spoke panting. "To be gone so long and out of breath, is awfully suspicous."..."It's nothing like that, I just needed excersise." You added awkwardly.
He patted the couch for you, "I need to go take a shower first, I won't be too long." You grinned. Thats when it started.

You for the next month every day jogged, it started with two hours a day but began to increase by day. Shu began to feel worried, as you hadn't really been eating either.
One day you had finished a jog and went to shower, once you walked in your room to see Shu on your bed. "Shu-san?" You chuckled.

"Y/n...I know you haven't been eating." He uttered. The sudden statement left you in a state of shock. "W-what?" you stuttered. "Don't try to deny it, what's done is done."..
"Look I don't-"..."Expect you to understand?" He murmered meeting your eyes. "Well, yes...I don't expect you too."..

"I want you to be healthy...Please be healthy for me.." He spoke placing his hand onto yours. You didn't know all the excessive excerise and lack of nourishment would
affect him to this degree, and you began to cry... He embraced you into a hug and placed his hand on your back..."Your body...Is perfect Y/n.." He uttered with smile.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: You had noticed you gained weight, Reiji even made a small remark reguarding diet pills. You had thought of the weight gain, but that statement
made it clear to you, others noticed as well. Everyone was eating dinner and you hesitated to do so, the carbs and loads of saturated fat looked like a death sentence.

"Y/n..eat." his deep voice spoke as he watched you from acrossed the table. "I'm not that hungry." you stood. "Is Y/n watching what she eats?..A bit to late huh teddy?"
spoke Kanato following with a laugh. Reiji paused and looked up to meet your eye's they were tearing up, you then abruptly ran out of the room.

Once you were in your room you hide under the blanket. What kind of person does such a thing?...You thought in confusion. You heard the door open and assumed it
was Kanato being made to apologize or something. The bed slightly immersed as a hand caressed your blanket. "Y/n." Reiji's deep voice spoke.