When your Back together .

A/n: I'm sure you've all noticed I don't write smut. Implying is the most I do ,Or instinces leading to a certain event. i'm sorry if that dissapoints you. <3
This was way to fun to write...Although I wanted to squeal the entire time. I also realized all of my 'ecchi' scenario's were much more populaur so here you go...Pervs.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: Everyday you and Shu would listen to music during free period. You were walking down the hall looking for him but he was nowhere to be found.
Then wandering into the music room, you peered your eyes around the room then meeting a pair of blue eyes.

"Shu-san?" You asked confused. He looked at you with a deviant smirk than sent shivers down your spine. "Are we listening to music here today?" You asked.
"Were going to be doing a lot of things in here." He spoke before teleporting behind you and running a hand up your arm.

"Sh-shu-san..." You spoke stuttering from his touch. "Yes?" He asked then running his hand along your torso with a chukle. "W-we can't in here." You stuttered.
"Oh but we can, I own this room." He whispered in youe ear resulting in goosebumps all over your body.

You then turned around to meet him face to face, His eyes were peering all over your body. Then placing his lips onto yours, as he ran his hands in your hair.
Biting his lip to hard on accident drawing blood.."I'm sorry." You spoke..."Lick it off." He uttered moving himself closer.

"W-what?" You asked as you watched the blood run under his shirt. "Lick it off.." He spoke once more. You then placed your hands onto he bottom of his shirt
and pulling it over his head. The blood was still running down his body...You then began to lick off the blood. The taste? Awful your not a vampire.
Once your tounge ended at his lips you began to kiss again. He  bit your lips with a fang drawing a gross of blood.

"My turn.." He spoke.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: You and Reiji continued studying, you weren't sure what you were. If you were dating again or if you were just friends. You intended to ask him today, as you were walking down the hall thinking of what to say.

You stopped infront of the science room, slowly opening the door. You gazed the entire room to see Reiji leaning against the teachers desk with a ruler in his hand.
"Im here Reiji-san!..." You called as you met his eyes. You sat at the desk infront of him but all he did was stare.

"Is something wrong?" You asked confused....He stood with a large smirk on his face. You assumed he knew what you wanted to ask, but was waiting for you to do so.
"Fine, what are we?...Are we dating or friends?..." You asked peering up from the desk into his violet eyes.

"Y/n...The question is what do you want to be." He spoke lowering himself to lean over your desk. "Well, Reiji-san...I really care about you.." You uttered..
"Answer the question."...He spoke. "What do you think?" You asked. "Y/n get on the desk." He said pointing to the large desk.

"W-why-?" You asked as you stood. "Do as I say..." He said tapping the desk with the ruler. "F-fine." You said sitting on the desk. He stood inbetween your legs
looking into your e/c eyes. "So what's the answer?" He asked lowering his head to your neck. "I-i don't know.."..

He then began placing small kisses and sucking on your neck. You covered your mouth with your hand not to giggle as it was tickling. Then grabbing your hand
and pinning in to the desk with his hand. "What's the answer.." He stated as he slowly sunk his fans into your neck..