When you miss them. *After breakup*

A/n: I hit 4k reads thank you all!...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: You had been thinking of what Shu had said to you in the music room, infact it replayed in your head constantly. At the time you felt confused by the statement
and didn't respond, and you felt awful for it.

You were walking down the school's hallway when you noticed a specific blonde vampire asleep near your locker. "Shu-san?" You called confused.
He slowly opened his ocean blue eyes to meet your e/c ones. "hmm?" He responded as he gazed into your eyes. "Is something wrong?...Your infront of my locker.." You spoke.

"I didn't know the floor wad claimed y/n." He said laying his head further back and letting out a small sigh. You missed him, infact you missed him so much you cried
every day since he told you he also did. Then lowering yourself to the ground and laying your head on his shoulder.

The sudden action left a shocked expression on his face. "I miss you too..." You spoke closing your eyes and letting out a small sigh.
"I know.." He uttered placing his head onto yours.

You spent the next period listening to music, like the first time you had met.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: Reiji had continued to tutor you for the next month and everytime it was dreadfully awkward, for you anyway. He never seemed to be phased by anything.
You kept thinking of how he exclaimed he missed you, though you felt the same, it was harder for you to say. Your pride was ultimitely in the way.

Class was over for the day and you were walking to science class to be tutored. As you were walking you noticed a man with raven hair and violet eyes watch as you
walked. For a moment you didn't notice it was him until you took a moment to realize. "Reiji-san...Aren't we to meet in the science room?" You asked.

"Wer'e studying somewhere else, the science room isn't available. That's why i'm here."...He spoke walking forward. "This way.." he spat as you stood in confusion. "Come on... "I won't repeat myself." then walking down the large hallway.. As you followed his steps you stopped in your tracks. "I miss you too." Your voice echoed through
the hall. Slowly opening your eyes to see he had stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"You really are quite forward." He spoke turning to meet your eyes. "I miss you Reiji-san." You claimed gazing into his beautiful violet eyes with your e/c ones.
"We'll discuss it further, later." Then holding onto your hand and walking off.

You and Reiji didn't know it, but you had just re-created your first meeting.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Laito:  You were walking home from school and were going to cross the street when you felt the presence of someone behind you. You quickly turned around to see
your Ex-boyfriend Laito creepily walking behind you. "Laito?"..."Do I know you?" He asked with a smirk. "Aren't you in my Chem-class?" He added walking
closer.

"Seriously?...Attempting to recreate when we first met?" You asked with a small laugh. "I've noticed you...Your very pretty." He uttered staring into your eyes with his
enchanting emerald ones. You really missed him, but didn't want to give in to him. He was a known player although you had fallen in love with him and he did also.