When you wear their clothes (Boyfriend scenario)

Shu: You had an idea to mabye wake Shu up from on of his nap's as you were deadfully bored. You then ran into his room looking in his closet then changing into a t-shirt that was blue and a white sweater over top..The shirt was quite long so it was like a mini-dress. You then walked over to your sleepy vampire boyfriend and began to poke his cheek repeadly until he caught your hand."I'm trying to sleep y/n"..."Look" You said standing up.."Why are you wearing my clothes?" he asked."I was bored."..."Take them off." He said. When you put your head down and began to walk away he grabbed your waist pulling you down to the couch. You both then slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: It was a dreadfully boring day at the Sakamaki mansion and you decided to check on your vampire boyfriend Reiji. You walked into his office/lab to see him working on something. You took this oppertunity to run into his bedroom and put on one of his lab-coats and blazers. Once you were finished you looked in the mirror laughing at how large the clothing was. When in the refelection on the mirror was a not-amused Reiji standing with his arms crossed.."Take my thing's off at once." He said.."Why?" You asked.."Best not to touch thing's that belong to other's without asking.." He said.."But i look great huh?" You said laughing..When he walked closer to you and gave a very scary face..Causing you to take the item's off immediantly..and also leaving you in a scared state.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laito: You were sitting in Laito's room waiting for him to come in so you could pester him..When you had the idea to try on his teal teal sweater and a fedora...As soon as you were getting changed you saw Laito come in.."Could'nt wait to get undressed? *nfu" You heard from the door.."I uhm..I- wanted to try on your clothes.".."Well don't stop on my account." He said smerking...You then finished changing and began to laugh at how it fit almost perfectly.."Ok..Now can i take them off?" He asked moving forward.
Let's just say you never try on his clothes anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayato: Ayato had asked you to play basket-ball with him. And since he was your boyfriend you said yes...You then went into his room looking for something to wear when you came acrossed some short's that he didn't fit anymore and a t-shirt..You went outside to find him waiting he then noticed you wearing his clothes and smerked immediantly.."Oi..Pankcake/Melons...you should where my clothes more often..It's a turn on." ....Let's just say that statement didn't inspire you to wear his clothing ever again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subaru: Subaru had been a little distant lately so you decided to suprise him by wearing his clothes...You found a long t-shirt and blazer and then began to change when he walked in...His eye's immediantly opened wide and his cheek's became red.."Why the fuck didn't you lock the door ..what if somone else had come in." He said enraged.
"Sorry..i just wanted to suprise you.." You stated with pouty eyes...You then decided to change anyway which he had covered his eyes out of respect. Then you were done..
"Open!" You said laughing.."Why my clothes?" He asked.."there big." You said walking over to him when he hugged you as he felt bad for yelling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruki: Ruki had been reading almost the entire day..Although it was the book you bought him for christmas you wanted his attention.So you had the idea to sneak into his closet and take his white-dress shirt and blazer and put them on then picking up a book and placing it by your side as he does. You looked in the mirror and began to laugh.
You then walked into the living-room where Ruki was..And the sat on the coffee table infront of him. He then looked up with his beautiful blue eyes and gave a terrifying stare..You then thought you made a mistake and then got up when he grabbed your waist pulling you close to him. Then teleporting you both into his room and throwing you onto the bed.."Now i can take off my clothes."...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuma: You had been working in the garden for a few hours and were bored to god's end. When you sneakily left and ran to Yuma's room then getting his large brown sweatshirt and putting in...it was like a dress as he was very large. You walked back into the garden he was croutched picking green-beans when he saw you from the corner of his eye..He then moved his head over to see you standing in his sweatshirt..He then stood up and walked towards you then picking you up.."Yuma?" You asked.
"You wearing my clothes..It's hot." He said walking you to his room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kou: Kou had been at some practice for his new tour when you had the amazing idea to try on his clothes. You found a red-pink vest and a black long-sleeved top and put it on.."Wow-" you looked in the mirror and began to laugh histariclly..When his door opened and he stood with his hand on the back of his head.."Nice.." He said walking over to you and taking off the vest and then the black shirt...Let's just establish to never try on his clothes as he may be coming home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this one lol

taking requests <3

I also have a Reiji fanfic

1/20/21

964 words.