Kou x Hard-headed reader (fight #2)

"Apologize." You spoke meeting his blue eyes cockily.

"Y/n we aren't going to settle this if you don't admit your faults." He chuckled. You stood with a smirk as he stood confused, "Admit what faults?.... Apologize." You uttered once more. He followed "I'm sorry, I hurt your feelings." He spoke. You gestured him on his knees.

"Y/n-"..." I won't accept the apology unless I find you're being sincere." You grinned. He lowered himself to his knee's meeting your e/c eyes with his blue ones.
"I'm sorry, I ever hurt you." He spoke regretfully.

"Ok." You smiled.

Then walking to your bed sitting at the edge as you watched him in awe, still on his knees. "Y/n...Seriously? You're not going to apologize?" He asked in displeasure.
"You know, you look good on your knees." You smiled cockily. He stood with a quite angered expression, the action caught you off guard as you stood to meet him.

"I'm going to ask once more... Apologize." He met your eyes, though he stood over your body.

You nodded your head, then placing a small kiss on his cheek. "Y/n, I know you put up a hard front and think this is all funny. How am I supposed to feel you're being genuine?" He asked in disbelief.

"Well, you technically apologized for the both of us." You grinned awkwardly. "Right, I did apologize, and I feel awful for what I said. However, it appears you don't regret all you said to me." He continued to the door.

"Wait-" You called once he was almost out of the room.

He paused not meeting you. "I suppose I uh- I sympathize with your feelings?" You stuttered in confusion about what you said. "You sympathize?" he asked.
"What a shame that- you, took it that way?" You placed your head on your forehead. "Dammit-" You muttered under your breath. A chuckle escaped from his mouth.

"You think this is funny? My inability to be apologetic?" You scoffed. "You're not enable y/n, it's harder for some people and I sympathize with that. I know your sorry and even though you can't verbally express it, I still love you." He spoke appearing in front of your eyes.

"This situation has filled me with regret? Dammit-" You spoke.

He pulled you into an embrace placing his chin onto your head. Then twirling your hair within his fingers. "Loving you is an annoyance, you know that?" He whispered.
"You're excentric and opinionated and sometimes I want to suffocate you with my pillow." He chuckled.

You pulled away from the embrace with an offended expression. "Though I couldn't imagine my life without you. Im elated I'll never have to." He smiled placing a kiss onto your lips. "I regretfully-... Im done-" you chuckled.

-.-.-.-.

Thanks for reading-!

I have a Yuma Mukami and Reiji Sakamaki fanfic-!

Though they're both under some editing, as this book is.

5/17/21

Words- 495