When they ask you to prom.

A/n: I hit...8k reads...Thank you all, feel free to suggest. These are a little shorter than usual, there wasn't alot of material to work with and I know prom for most is next
month..

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Shu: You had been walking down the halls of school each day, you always noticed the signs for prom. Out of being unsure you didn't say anything about it to your boyfriend
Shu. You were sure he would probably not care, and you'd be upset. As you walked past the music room to hear the sounds of a sweet violin, you had large grin amongst your face.

You peeked your head in the door to see Shu playing the violin, then his eyes opened and met yours. "Are you going to stalk or come in?" he asked.
"Sorry Shu-san..."You walked to the piano bench as you stood watching him as he continued. "There's something you want to say, isn't there?" he stated meeting your eyes.

"Me?...No...I'm just observing." you stuttered. "I can tell when your lying to me, What is it?"..."I said it's nothing, continue." you nodded. He placed the violin down on a
small stand as he walked closer to you.."Could it be about prom?" he asked..."Prom?...No.."..."So you don't want to go with me?"..

"I never said that...!"..."Then what will it be?..." He asked with a smirk. "I would love to go, I just thought you didn't want to." You spoke hesitantly.
"You'll find I do almost anything for you, y/n...Even go to some dance." he spoke placing a kiss on your forehead. You sat with a blush and smile as he continued to play
the violin.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Reiji: You and Reiji had been together alot lately, you once and while mentioned prom but he always changed the subject. Once day you were both studying for an
upcoming test. "So uh...Proms next saturday." you spoke softly. "Prom?..."he scoffed. "Are you not going?" you asked.

"I find prom to perposterous. Immature children dancing with one another in a school gym. Really not my style." He spoke turning a page in his book.
Your facial expression droppped. "Why mention it?" he asked meeting your eyes. "I was just curious if you were going, thats all." you reassured.

"Or could it be, you wanted you and I to attend?..Together?" He asked closing the book. "If you don't want too, don't waste your time." You stood on your feet feeling
awkward. "Ok.." he spoke with a smirk as he continued to study. "It's not like I even really matter to you." you mumbled as you approached the door.

"Y/n.." He spoke as he was now infront of you. "what?"..."Would you like to accompany me to the prom next week?" He asked with a grin. "It's fine, you don't want to go.."
"I am willing to do things you want too, Although my pride may get in the way sometimes." He chuckled as he placed a kiss onto your lips.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Laito: You had been wondering for weeks if Laito was going to ask you to go to prom. You were walking down the hall as your friend approached you frantically.
"Y/n...Laito-kun is hurt!..."..."What?" You spoke in shock. "Follow me." she gestured you down the hall. You both ran until you walked down the east hallway to find a crowd
of people.