When you say "Daddy chill" *tiktok trend*

Shu: You wanted to film a funny tiktok of your vampire boyfriend Shu and had the idea to take his earbuds...
You placed your phone on the coffee table starting the video then taking his ear-buds..

"Y/n give them back." He said annoyed.."no...." You said almost lauging when he opened his eyes and sat up.."Give them back.." He stated in a furious tone.
"No.".....He then stood up with an annoyed face and grabbed you by the hand and pulled you close...

"Give Them Back Y/n." He said almost grinding his teeth...."Daddy chill." You said trying not to laugh..
He then had a small smerk on his face before pushing you onto the couch..

The tiktok wasn't suitable for their guidelines.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reiji: You wanted to flaunt your boyfriend Reiji on tiktok for your friends and followers to see..So you wanted to almost prank him.
You set up your phone in his office/lab when he was out and waited for him to get back..

You were sitting in his office chair..As he entered he noticed.."Y/n....If your going to disturb me sit elsewhere.." He said walking closer.
"This seat is fine..Thanks though." You said smiling.."Excuse me?" he said now with a hand on each side of the side over you.

"Get out..of the chair." He stated furiously..."Why?"....."What doesn't belong to one..Isn't touched by one."..."Its just a chair.." You said lauging.
When he then moved his face closer to yours and said "Move unless you want to be punished."..

"Daddy chill.." You said trying to to burst out in laughter.."You get what you wish for.." Thats when he moved your head over and your hair.
Then biting you...

The tiktok failed as most didn't know vampires were real..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laito: Although you knew how this prank would play out..You still decided to do it.
You searched around for your perverted vampire boyfriend but to find him doing a cross-word puzzle at his desk in his room.

"Laito-kun?" You called beyond the door.."Come in y/n..*nfu~*"...You then opened the door fully to see his sitting there..
"What brings you in here?" He asked making eye-contact.."well...i missed you.".."really?" He said looking back at his puzzle.

"Hard to believe?" You said as you set up the camera..."Nope.*nfu~*" He then looked at you..As you looked suspicous.."Looking for something?"
"Nope.." You then walked behind him and whispered in his ear..."A cross-word?" Then you took the small book and ran to the far right of his room.

"Y/n...Give it back y/n.." He said chasing you also..When you jumped on his bed.."Wrong place to hide bitch-chan.." He said pinning you down and taking the cross-word.
"You shouldn't have done that..*nfu~*" He stated annoyed.."Daddy chill" You said almost laughing..

He then made a small smerk then~

The tiktok was too....graphic for the 12+ rating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayato: You were scrolling through tiktok when you saw the "Daddy chill" trend and thought of how funny it would be to do to your Boyfriend Ayato.
You found him outside playing basket ball with Laito.