Forty-four

Pablo

"See you soon," I whispered kissing her neck before she disappeared from my arms

"See you soon," I whispered kissing her neck before she disappeared from my arms. A low growl left my lips at the loss of her touch. "Don't worry you'll have plenty of time to be with your little mate when we're done." I looked up watching as Franco walked forward cleaning his bloody hands.

"Or someone else. Someone more equipped to handle you." Olivia said as she stepped from around Franco. She walked up to me with a seductive smile reaching out to touch me. I grabbed her hand before she could.

"Do not touch me," I growled out. She moaned softly as she looked up at me. "So testy." She pouted. "Sounds like you need to release some tension." She purred. "Can we not?" Gino said making his presence known.

"Perhaps I should leave you all here for Ares to find." We all turned to the voice. I stepped forwards stopping a few feet in front of her. I lowered my head. "Àvia" (Grandmother). I whispered.

"I've missed you." She said cupping my cheek. "He took her from me," I whispered. "They both did," I said. "You're going to get your mate back. I promise." She said. "Now let's go have a little fun." She said as she grabbed my arm leading the way out.

Ahsha

It took a couple of days to get the word out to the citizens that there was a curfew

It took a couple of days to get the word out to the citizens that there was a curfew. Ares had his men all over keeping an eye out for Pablo but there were no sightings of him. I wanted to make sure my family knew what was going on so they wouldn't be just sitting ducks. Which is why I was at my parent's place currently.

--

"For months?" My mom asked. "Yes," I said. She turned to Ares and slapped him. "I trusted you with her." She said. "I know," Ares said. "I've made my mistakes and I will always regret what I did to Ahsha." He said pausing as he glanced over at me before lowering his head.

"I have no excuse for my actions. All I can tell you is that I will do everything in my power to be better." He said. "I didn't trust Ahsha in the beginning," Ares said. "How could you not trust her? She is your mate." Ali spoke.