Thirty-five

Omniscient

Ares held a fistful of Ahsha's hair gently kissing her neck. He lightly brushing his nose against my neck before he reached her ear. "As I said. We have a few things we should discuss." He whispered. Ares could hear her breathing shift at his word.

"I'm not going to apologize for what I did. I did it and I would do it again." He stated with no remorse in his words as he let her hair go. He wrapped his arm around her just under her breast forcing her to melt into him. "You may think that I don't care about your feelings, but I do. Every decision I've made I had your feeling in mind." He continued as his other hand rubbed her thigh soothingly. "How can you even say that?" Ahsha whispered in disbelief.

"And so calmly. You've had my feelings in mind. Bullshit. If you had my feeling in mind you wouldn't have taken th—him from me." Ahsha said. She scolded herself for slipping up. She felt Ares's grip tighten around her as he held her close.

So she knew. Ares thought. "Them?" He asked. "What did I do to them?"He prodded. If she knew about Pablo then that would change everything. Ahsha took a breath.

"I meant him. You took Malik from me." She said gaining a chuckle from Ares. "That's not what you wanted to say. At least not all you want to say. What did I do to them? Tell me kitten." He teased as he began to knead her breast with one hand while the other grazed her inner thigh going higher and higher.

She grabbed both his arms but that did nothing to stop him. He pressed soft kisses to her neck lightly nipping at it as he went. Ahsha's breathing hitched at the stimulation. "Tell me," Ares whispered. "Ares—"

"Tell me, princess." He repeated as he bit down on her mark sinking his teeth into her neck. "Ahh, fuck." Ahsha whimpered her breathing coming out in strangled gasps. "You to-ok both my m-mates from me." She moaned. Ares let her neck go licking the puncture wounds.

"Now why would you think I took Pablo, hmm?" He asked with a smile playing in his voice. He grabbed her hair again pulling her head back exposing her mark further. He bit down on her neck again pulling a cry from Ahsha, a mixture of pain and pleasure shooting through her. He let her neck go licking the wounds again.

"Who told you?" He asked. Ahsha's body shook slightly from all manipulation happening to her body. She felt his breath hit her neck again before his teeth sank into her. "Ahh!" Ahsha cried as pain shot through her. He released her neck licking the wound.

"Who told you?" He asked again. Ahsha's chest was racing as she sagged against him. "I overheard you t-talking and his name came up. So I—" Ahsha froze. Ares kissed her neck and tensed.

"So you what?" He asked. "I forced Aaron and Khalil to tell me." She whispered. "And how did you manage that, little one?" Ares asked. Ahsha sat silent. "Ahsha each time I bite you it sends a hormone through your body that makes it almost impossible to lie to me because we're mates. I can either make it pleasurable or painful." Ares said kissing her neck.

"Now how did you manage to get two of my best-trained men to tell you such sensitive information? I trained those two personally. They can handle torture for months without breaking." He said. "I held a knife to my neck and told them to either tell me the truth or I would end it." She said as her voice trailed off.

He couldn't help but smirk as low laughter escaped his lips. "And you knew exactly what I would do if that happened." He smiled impressed at his mate. "My little monster." He cooed lovingly kissing her neck.

"That would explain everything, hmm." He whispered in her ear. "It seems I may have underestimated you. We all may have." He continued. "My question now is what little plan have you concocted in that pretty little head of yours, my little monster?" He asked her. "Nothing." She whispered. "How can I be sure of that? You did just try to leave me. You threatened my men. You're just full of surprises." He said with a hum. He loved that he had such a clever mate. She was truly was a reflection of him.