Twenty-three

Ahsha

"What?" I asked looking down at Malik

"What?" I asked looking down at Malik. "I want you to live here with Ares and me." He repeated. "Malik I can't live here," I said shaking my head. "It's too far from my parents. From my brother and sister. My mom is about to have my little brother. I can't." I said going to climb off him. He sat up keeping me seated on his lap. "You can visit them whenever you want. I'd never keep you from them." He began. "I don't want you to feel like I want to separate you from your family because that will never be the case." He said. "I just don't think my apartment is big enough for three dogs, you, and me." He explained.

"I like your apartment," I said. "Can we just go with the flow and when the time comes, we can make that decision," I suggested. He nodded his head. "Whatever you want to do." He said kissing my cheek. "There is one more thing we need to discuss." He said. "What?" I asked. "I'm going out of town for a couple of days." He said. "What but I thought—" "I know." He said. "My dad was supposed to go in my place but—" He paused covering his face. "My grandfather wants to speak to me." He said. My eyes widened. "Your grandfather?" I questioned. "Like..." I used my fingers to create horns. He laughed holding my thighs.

"Yes, we're going to meet on neutral grounds to get into yet another argument." He huffed. "About what?" I asked. "You." He said. My eyes widened. "Me? What did I do?" I asked. "Your ancestry. He's curious about you and Isaac." He said. I felt Oshun stir. "Why?" I asked. "Because it's unique." He said. "He's got a point," I said before looking at him. He gave me this hungry look. "Why you are looking at me like that?" I asked. "Like what, kitten?" he asked massaging my inner thighs. "Like you want to eat me for dinner," I mumbled growing warmer by the minute.

"Maybe I do." He said. "Maybe we do." Their dual voice said. He pushed me on to my back hovering over me. "Can you handle another round, love?" They asked. I licked my lips. "Yes," I whispered. "Speak up, kitten." He asked as his hand dipped between my legs. I gasped. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down to meet my lips. I whimpered into the kiss as he sank his length into me.

Saturday morning rolled around and after brushing my teeth I headed downstairs to see Nunu playing with Louie. "Hi, pumpkin," I said. "Hi, Ahsh." She said smiling up at me. er walked into the kitchen to see Isa and my parents. "Good morning." I sang. Nu sat on the floor petting my dog when she asked, "Ahsh?" "Yes, hun?" I asked pouring some tea. "What's that on your neck?" She asked. I froze pulling my shirt closer around my neck. "Let me see." My mom asked. "No," I mumbled struggling. "Oh, she does. Her neck is covered in hickeys." My mom called. I looked at Ali and Isa seeing them freeze.

"I understand you have a mate and what comes with that, but I don't want to see that." He mumbled. "I absolutely don't want to see that. You need to go put some clothes on." Isa said. I mushed him. "Shut up," I said. "So, what is everyone doing today?" Ali asked. "I'm hanging with Tyla and Kat today," I said. "I'm chilling with the guys and spending the day with my favorite munchkin," Isa said. "Yeah!" Nunu said. I smiled and felt somewhat bad that I was kind of lying.