Nine

Ahsha

"Where am I?" I asked looking into the darkness trying to see anything. "Why am I here?" I asked. "Malik won't let me talk to you." Ares's deep voice spoke causing me to turn around only to see nothing. "Why?" I asked. He chuckled. "He doesn't think I'll be able to control myself... and the funny thing is he might be right." He said before I was pushed against what I could only assume was a wall. I gasped as my chest started beating fast. He brushed his nose against my jaw before trailing down to my neck inhaling my scent.

"W-w-what do you want to talk to me ab-bout?" I stammered. He stayed silent for a while as he held me in his arms. "I don't want anything to happen to you." He mumbled. "What's going to happen to me?" I asked meeting his eyes. "This heat that you're in...gives off a scent. A scent that.... He will smell." He said as he tightened his grip around my waist making me shiver.

"He? Who is he?" I asked. "No one." He said looking into my eyes. "Ares?" I said cupping his face making him look at me. We stared at each other. "Who..." "We've waited forever for you to come." He said walking away from me. "Malik will never admit how badly he wants you, but he does. After a while, he gave hope that he'd ever find you. He told himself that he didn't want a mate until he saw you. Ahsha he... we want you." He paused looking at me. "I know you didn't ask for any of this, but we aren't ba..." He paused and looked at me. "We would never do anything to hurt you." He kissed my lips before he took a step away "Give us a chance before you push us away." He said as his voice drifted off and he became hazy.

I blinked trying to clear my vision only to find myself sitting in front of a fire pit. I looked around seeing I was in the middle of a forest all alone. "What now?" I mumbled rolling my eyes. "Beautiful." I heard a deep dark voice whisper. I shot up looking in all directions only to see a huge dark figure walking towards me. I turned to run only to run right into something hard. I looked up to see a pair of red eyes staring back at me. A low moan left my lips when the dark figure gripped my face making me hold his gaze. "Give yourself to Malik, my love." My eyes widened at how scary his voice was. "Who are you?" I croaked out. "You'll meet me in person soon." The man said. "Give into Malik and we can give you everything you've ever wanted." He said as he caressed my cheek.

"Are you a..." He hummed and his eyes glowed. "I am." Was all he said. "Am I dead because I won't be with Malik and now, you're here to take me to hell." My mind started racing. "You have a very vivid imagination. You're not dead I am just here as a friend of Malik's. My name is Wahasha. You, however, you can call me Dominic." I don't know why I did it, but I laughed. It was small and only for a moment, but it slipped out. "Dominic the demon. Interesting." I said as I looked back up at him to see a genuine smile on lips. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to..." "No, it's fine I enjoyed hearing it." He said. "I'm scared." I finally said. "Why?" "Because I want to say yes," I said looking away. "Then say yes." "I'm not the type of person who just jumps into things," I said. "Allow Malik to explain everything. You haven't even given him a chance. Spend time with him. See who he is and if you don't want this life, we'll leave you be. We don't want to keep you from being who you are we just want to be with you." Dominic said. "Now you have to wake up. You've been sleeping long enough."

I nodded my head. "Dominic?" I called. "Yes?" "Are you one of my mates too?" I asked. "I am. We'll be meeting very soon." He said caressing my cheek before leaned in and kissed my forehead.

--

I shot up covered in sweat as looking around my darkroom unfamiliar room. I got up and looking around at all my things that sat around. I turned and looked at my door before I stepped out. I walked down the hall avoiding a few stray boxes that sat around. I walked quietly down the stairs looking around at what I could only assume was officially my new home. I walked into the living room seeing more boxes and just how huge this house really was. I saw a light that was coming from the around the corner. I walked around the corner to see my family and Malik's family sitting around the kitchen talking.