Thirty-six

Ares

After Saturday I made it a point to be around Ahsha. By Monday Ahsha had begun tip-toeing around me trying to have as little contact with me as possible. I wasn't going to make it easy for her. I watched her wherever she went. It was now going 12:30 pm and I Ahsha had just left the kitchen. "Can you fuck off!" She snapped as she turned to look at me. A shadow of a smile graced my face, but I hadn't raised my head from my phone.

"You seem tense my love. Do you need me to fix that for you?" I asked meeting my gaze. Without another word, she launched her glass at me missing my head by mere inches. I heard her gasp as I turned to look at the contents of the glass dripping down the wall before looking at the broken shards that laid on the floor. I slowly turned my head to meet her wide eyes. Fear washed over her face. I felt my anger begin to boil inside my body. I watched her fidget. "Do you want to run?" I asked taking a step towards her. "Ares, I didn't mean to through the glass—"

"Shut up." I snapped watching her flinch. I grabbed her arm pulling her along with him. I pulled her upstairs and into our room. Her breathing was heavy, and I could smell the fear dripping from her. I pushed her into the room slamming the door shut. She turned and looked up at me. I took a step towards her smirking as she backed away. "Why're you backing up, hmm?" I asked tauntingly. "You've been so bold these last few days. Where'd that energy go?" I asked grabbing her throat pushing her into the wall. "I bet you're wondering why I haven't touched you yet, my little monster," I said brushing my nose against her jaw. My hand dropped to her belly.

"This the only reason you're still able to use your legs," I told her. She gulped. "But just because I can't touch you doesn't mean I can't touch the people you love," I whispered. "You forget I have Pablo. I have Malik. I have eyes on your family. I give my men one word and your father, mother, or brother will be joining Pablo. Leaving Liam and Nuri all alone." I spoke with a hint of promise in my voice. I held my phone showing pictures of her beloved Pablo. Her eyes widened at the sight of his bruised and worn-down body. "He—He—" She froze. "He should be healing, yes, but he hasn't had enough blood for his body to properly heal," I told her.

"My men tell me he's in terrible pain. I can be nice and give him blood to alleviate his pain, but you haven't earned that right." I spoke. "Maybe, seeing your beloved isn't enough perhaps you need a little motivation to behave properly," I said turning heading for the door. "No! Wait!" She called grabbing my arm. "Wait? Why should I?" I asked. She dropped her head. "Please don't hurt my family or Pablo." She whispered. I raised an eyebrow as I looked down on her.

"I'll be good." She mumbled. I grabbed her jaw forcing her to look up at me. "What was that?" I asked. "I'll be good." She repeated. I hummed. "I still have to punish you, kitten," I said. She sucked her lip in. "I can be kind to you little one," I said. "What are you going to do?" She asked. I wanted to fuck her senseless. "What should I do, little monster? What do you think is a fair punishment for your behavior?" I asked. Her eyes dropped and I smirked. "Say it," I whispered. "Take my body." She whispered. "Beg," I growled out. She squeezed her eyes shut. "Pl—"

"Look at me," I ordered. Her eyes opened meeting mine. "Please—please fuck me." She whispered. "Why?" I asked amused. "Because I've been bad." She mumbled as a little red hue graced her cheeks. I hummed softly smelling her wetness. "You like this don't you?" I asked teasingly. "Don't lie. I can smell you." I said licking her mark. I picked her up carrying her to our bed laying her down. "I can be so good to you. You just have to be my good girl." I said. Ahsha's gaze followed my hands as I tied one of her wrists to the headboard. She took several deep breaths as she watched me strip her down. "I'm going to show you why you are made just for me," I said from where I hovered over her.

Ahsha

I stood numb as I looked at the white wedding dress that clung to my body. "We thought that because it was fitted it would hug you in with the post-baby bump." My mom said. I stared at myself not caring about what I wore. "Mama—" I said as I turned to look at her only to freeze when I met eyes with my new bodyguards, Adam and Mamun. "Yes, Ahsha?" My mom said as she looked up from the book of veils. I shook my head. "Nothing," I said. "So, do you like the dress?" Emilia asked. "No. I don't think it's my style." I said before walking off the pedestal and heading to the back to change. I stepped out of the wedding dress swallowing the sob that desperately wanted to escape.