Eighty

Unedited

Omniscient

After the hearing ended Ahsha was back to her separate room with Nasir. "Do you hear that?" Her voice was soft as Nasir looked up at her smiling. She matched his smile before bopping his nose. 

"We have guests coming. Let's hope they don't piss us off, yeah." She said as Nasir's smile grew, and his eyes flashed gold. "I felt that. Absolutely not." He blew a spit bubble and flapped his fist. Ahsha laughed, and she could feel his smile through their bond.

"I can only imagine how you'll act as you get older." Right as she finished speaking the door opened and in walked her dear mates. Nasir and his mother turned slowly and looked at them seeing not only her mates but their parents, brothers, and several dozen people. 

She sighed adjusting Nasir on her lap smiling with amusement at Rafi's red face. "Behave." She whispered kissing Nasir's head as her eyes went to her mates.

They looked at their mate clear desire and admiration in their eyes. Malik approached them first greeting Ahsha before taking Nasir into his arms. Ares and Pablo both looked at Ahsha affectionately. Pablo kissed her hand while Ares kissed her cheek. Ahsha looked at Rafi who was glaring at Yahya and Emilia. 

Imam stared at his mate who stood on the opposite side of the room avoiding his gaze. The chatter in the room went silent as Petre, Gabriela, and Marius appeared in the doorway. Rafi's face darkened at the sight of his older sister.

"I'm warning everyone now do not show out while my son is here." Ahsha cautioned. "Your Highness," Marius said bowing. "You are even cuter in person." Ahsha teased not missing the three low snarls from her mates. 

"Careful mate," Ares mumbled. Ahsha smiled amusement clear in her eyes. She meant what she said. Marius as well as Gabriela were very pretty. They obviously got more of Mira's dark features.

"I am sorry you had to learn about your grandmother—and your mother in this manner." She spoke to Marius and Gabriela. Ahsha wasn't just being kind she really meant it. 

"It has been a shock to my mother and me to learn that my bunică lived such a double life. However, I am happy to learn I have cousins and uncles." Marius smiled. He looked at Malik, Ares, and Pablo who held darkness and distrust in their eyes.

"You'll have to forgive them at the moment. As much as this was shocking for you it was for them also." Ahsha explained. Marius nodded his head. Gabriela stepped forward. 

"Your Highness—," "Ahsha, we're not in a formal setting so my name will do." Gabriela smiled. "Ahsha can you explain who these people are to my mother—and us?" She asked kindly.

"Of course. These three are your nephews, Ares, Pablo, and Malik. As well as him—," "Jericho." He introduced. "Rafi is their father and your little brother, the baby of the bunch. Yahya—," 

"Here. I'm your second brother, the middle child. My daughter isn't here but I hope you three get to meet her." Yahya smiled. "You do have another nephew but he's a little occupied at the moment. That's my mother, my dad, my little sister, Nuri, my brother Liam, and—,"

"Her twin brother, protector of the Queen and the Oyeyemi People. Head General of the Guard. And Prince of the Oyeyemi, but you can call me Isaac," He smiled. Ahsha rolled her eyes playfully. 

"Are we just going to pretend like you didn't just out that our mother and father's marriage was invalid?" Rafi huffed. "Does it matter? You still keep your title, and your sons are still the next in line. So what's the problem?" Ahsha asked. "You insolent—,"

Rafi's eyes flared before he went flying into the wall. Ahsha chuckled covering her mouth before turning to Nasir. His eyes were black with shiny gold rings in them. "I thought we had a deal." The darkness in Nasir's eyes dissipated as he looked at his mom.