Fifteen

So there's a little surprise in this chapter 😉🤫

Ahsha

I groaned turning away from the sunlight that shined in my face. I yawned as I stretched spreading out across my bed. I slowly opened my eyes scanning my room only to realize that I wasn't in my room. As I sat up it dawned on me that I had no idea where I was. I looked down at my body seeing that I was naked covered in what looked like handprints and hickeys. I quickly stood seeing a robe lying on a chest at the foot of the bed. I threw it on and walked towards the door.

I slowly walked down the hall taking in the museum-like vibe the home gave off. I stood at the top of the stairs where I could hear a muffled voice. I walked down the stairs and headed to where the voice was coming from. I found myself standing in this huge gorgeous living room. I walked towards the window that overlooked the sun-kissed city before a deep voice took me from my thoughts, "Habibata (My love)."

I turned around seeing Malik standing there. He looked like himself but there was almost like this glow about him. "How did I get here?" I asked surprised at how my own voice sounded. He walked towards me pulling me into his arms. He tilted my head up, so our eyes were locked with mine. It wasn't until I saw his beautiful green eyes and the way they were almost glowing now. A wave of emotions washed over me before memories of last night's events flooded my mind. 

Omniscient

"Hello, my sweet little mate," Ares said with a smile. His smile only grew when he saw her take a nervous gulp. "Am I making you nervous?" He asked. "Just a little." She said. Ares smiled before he dipped his head down gently kissing her neck. "You shouldn't, I don't bite unless you ask me to." He said nibbling on my neck. She couldn't fight the moan that slipped past her lips at the action. "You're supposed to be on the other side of the world," Ahsha said looking up at him. "I was," Ares said smiling into her neck. "But I could feel everything that was happening to you and then your scent started to consume me." He paused staring down at her. "I couldn't stay away," Ares said truthfully looking into her eyes. He watched as her eyes flickered from their usual beautiful dark brown to what looked to be dark green. He smiled because he knew it was time. He gripped her thighs pressing himself into her.

He wanted to be gentle with her knowing this would be her first time. He dipped his head down gently kissing his way down her chest. He made his way slowly down her body leaving a trail of heat quickly spreading over her body.

Ahsha tensed as he reached the hem of her tights

Ahsha tensed as he reached the hem of her tights. He sat up looking down at her gently pulling off her tights. To his surprise, Ahsha sat up slightly pulling him down to meet her lips. She locked her fingers in his hair holding him in place. He moaned into the kiss loving the way she tasted. He reached under shirt breaking the kiss for a moment to take the shirt off.