Chapter 9: Big Sisters

(Author/Red: This is what I imagine Scarlett was wearing, but she doesn't have the sunglasses

(Author/Red: This is what I imagine Scarlett was wearing, but she doesn't have the sunglasses.)

(Author/Red: This is what I imagine Lily was wearing

(Author/Red: This is what I imagine Lily was wearing.)

Lily's Point of View

I was sitting at an empty table with Scarlett as she helps me with my homework when we hear Kimberly's voice.

"Hey Lily, Scarlett. Have you two seen a little girl wearing black pigtails around here?" She asks as the two of us looked up at her.

"No, sorry Kim. Been helping Lily with homework." Scarlett says to her.

"Nope. Sorry Kim. The only thing I've seen so far is a lot of math homework." I tell her.

"This is hopeless." Kimberly says.

"Do you want our help to look for her?" Scarlett asks.

"Nah, that's okay." Kimberly says.

"I think the two of us had enough of math." I stated as Scarlett chuckled, nodding as I closed my books.

"True that." Scarlett said chuckling.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she's alright." We hear Billy say to Trini. Jason and Zack were practicing until Jason stops and looks at all of us.

"Hey girls, what's up? Looks like you lost something." Jason asks.

"Not something, Jason, someone. A 12 year old girl named Maria." Kimberly says.

"My friend Maria or a different Maria?" I asked in confusion.

"A different Maria, Lily." Trini says, with me nodding.

"Kimberly and I volunteered to be big sisters for the day." She adds.

"How nice." Scarlett says.

"She knows how that's like, everyday." I said with Scarlett nodding.

"She was supposed to meet us here half an hour ago." Trini says.

"You don't think she's in some kind of trouble, do you?" Kimberly asks.

"We would have heard about it." Scarlett says.