Chapter 116: Storybook Rangers: Pt. 1

(Author/Red: Hello everyone! My name is Red or the Author!

This is what Lily will wear for the next two chapters.

And I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Buh-Bye!)

Lily's Point of View

'No way! They have mangas here!' I thought happily as I saw some Mangas, seeing that it was Attack on Titians.

'Okay, I think I'm good.' I thought after I got some Mangas from the book fair.

Once I got them, I was just walking to see if there are more Mangas on the shelves.

Then I see Tommy and Kimberly out of the corner of my eye. Yeah, I'm still a bit jealous, but I'm hiding it so I wouldn't ruin anything.

Yet I also, heard that Tommy bought a book from Kim's childhood, which is actually really sweet.

Soon I met up with Rocky in the hallway as we talked a bit and was still looking.

"Hey, there is a book on meditation if you want to look at it." I said with a small smile as I handed him the book.

"Really? Thanks Lily." Rocky said surprised that I was actually talking to him and not just small talk.

"Come on." I heard Tommy say probably to Kimberly as Rocky and I looked up at the two,

"Hey guys, look at this book on meditation. It's really good for the martial arts." Rocky states as I smiled knowing that someone would like to read that.

"Hey, can I read it when you're done?" Tommy asks him happily as I chuckled as I found another manga on Attack on Titian at least the last one I needed for now.

"Uh... Yeah, sure..." Rocky says unsure as he sees that I got another manga.

"Are you kids enjoying the book fair?" Mrs. Appleby ask us happily.

"Absolutely Mrs. Appleby!" I said happily as the others knew that I really liked reading books. Yet they smiled as well agreeing with me.

"I'm glad to hear it!" Mrs. Appleby says happily as she smiles at us.

"Remember, the more books we sell, the more the library benefits." Mrs. Appleby says as we all smiled while she leaves.

"So, listen you guys want to go to the Youth Center? Aisha and the guys are gonna meet me there." Rocky asks all of us as now looked at him.

"Let's go!" Kimberly says as the two smiled.

"Lily, are you coming with us?" Tommy asks me as I sighed and smiled.

"I'll meet you guys there, I'm gonna put the new books on my desk at home and I'll be on my way!" I said happily as the others nodded.

"Cool, later flower. Come on you, guys." Tommy says smiling as Kim and Rocky gave him a certain look, then they said their goodbyes as I went towards the truck.