Chapter 65: An Oyster Stew (Season 1 End)

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter, and she was wearing black pants and flats

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter, and she was wearing black pants and flats.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter. But she has a purple tee shirt, skinny jeans, and flats. As well as the wolf necklace underneath.)

Scarlett's Point of View

I sat on the stairs at school as people pass by me. I was just starting off into the distance. Last night I had a dream about Lily and I's parents. Well, more of a memory. I had no idea why it came to me while I was sleeping but it did.

I was about three or four and my mom had just put Lily on her bed. I guess we were still living at the old house, but I started to hear voices and seeing stuff. 

Like I was actually there. I heard this...

"But mommy, I want to play with Lily, why can't I?" A young me asked as I entered a room.

"Baby, she's just a toddler. Your cousin, she can't play with you three yet." Mom said as dad was following me in.

"But that's not fair. Uncle Kotal, and Aunt Jade just had her so I can play with her." The young me says.

"Don't be ridiculous Ceara, they had her so we can play with her." A young boy joked as he came in with another kid.

"Oh, be quiet Andros." A young girl says.

"Are you sure about that cousin?" The young me asked the boy.

"I'm her older cousin." They boy says.

"Oh yeah, well I'm her older girl cousin. It's my job to protect her, not you." The young girl says.

"Oh yeah, when I'm older. I'll protect her better than you." They boy says.

'Scarlett?'

"No way, I'll be even better in taking care of Lily." The young girl says.

"Hey, should it be me! Since I'm her oldest cousin?" Young me asks the two.

'Why can't I remember this?!?!' I thought.

'Scarlett!'

I jumped and stared ahead to see Jason, Trini, Kimberly, Lily, and Zack staring down at me.