Chapter 76: Welcome to Venus Island

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter and of course she has the two necklaces

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter and of course she has the two necklaces. Also, the two don't have bags or sunglasses.)

Scarlett's Point of View

"Here you go Zack." I say to Zack as o hand him his drink, while he sat beside Billy behind the counter.

"Thanks Scarlett." Zack says.

"Where are Trini, Kimberly, and Tommy? Cause I know that Lily is at the beach today." I asked as I just got done working today since that was my last drink I delivered.

"They're at the beach too." Zack answers.

"Ah!" I said as I made my way to the girl's locker room to change. After I changed and sat near Zack, and Billy, I see Jason walk in with Nick and they were both laughing out loud while walking over to us.

"Nah man. I'm sure Lily had one, but not sure of Scarlett. That was very cute." Nick says as Jason chuckled at what he was saying. Then Zack and I gave them looks.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked them as they stopped by us.

"Nothing." Nick says.

"You two were laughing. What's the joke?" Zack asked.

"Fine. But Scarlett, promise me that you won't hurt Nick later." Jason says

"Not promising anything, and if it's about weird things on set or about Lily. I think you have the most weird things there Nick. Don't let me say anything about what you do on set in between takes." I said to Nick as he wide eyed at me.

"You wouldn't dare!" Nick says to me with his widened eyes.

"I would and I'm telling Lily that you said something later on." I said as he quickly runs as I smirked, then the others chuckled.

"Wow, you caught on quickly." Zack says as Jason and Billy were surprised.

"I guess that's what happens when you part Edenian I think?" I asked as Billy nods.