Chapter 124: Ninja Quest: Pt. 1

(Author/Red: Hello everyone! This Red or the Author!

These are the outfits that Lily is wearing for this next couple of chapters.

But pretend that the dress is purple and not pink. And I hope you all enjoy the next couple of chapters.

Buh-bye!!)

Tommy's Point of View

"For the sake of our friendships and the team. I can't be with him." I suddenly heard in my dreams, waking me up in the middle of the night.

'What was that about? Who said that?' I thought as I shook it off for now.

'Who would sacrifice everything for our friendship and the team?' I thought while I was laying back down.

-Time skip-

Lily's Point of View

After speaking to mom about dad, I felt a bit better once I was done talking to her.

I actually got to know more about her and everything or anyone else.

Even more things about Scarlett which I got to talk to her about that night.

-Time skip-

Now it was a couple of days later, and I was at the beach with the others...

I actually agreed to be in a tournament with the others for the new cafe that Ernie was setting up.

Now in the volleyball tournament with the others as I was on a team with them, I gave the point to us before the round ended.

Then I heard the crowd cheer for that as the whistle blew to finish that round as I looked up at Tommy and smiled while we got into position for the last round.

"We will now begin the final game for the championship." The referee says as I high fived the others that were with me.

"And the winners get a free lunch at my new outdoor cafe." I heard Uncle Ernie say happily as I smiled to that.