Chapter 132: Stop the Hate Master: Pt. 1

(Author/Red: Hello everyone! My name is Red or the Author!

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Lily wears for this chapter and next chapter

But pretend certain things are purple instead.

Also, she has her jewelry from Tommy, and her family as always.

Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I'll see you all at the end.

Buh-bye!)

Lily's Point of View

"Kimberly, Aisha, come on!" I said excitedly as the three of us quickly went to see if we made it.

"Excuse me." The three of us said politely to the girls in front of us to see if our names were there.

"Sorry." I said quickly apologizing to the girls that already saw the list. Then all three of us went to look at the list to see Kimberly and I's names on it immediately.

"Yes! Our names are there Kim!" I said happily as we high fives each other.

"That's great you two!" Aisha says happily to us.

"Do you two see my name?" She then asks us as we began to look for her's, but then we didn't see it there at all.

"I guess not." I suddenly hear Aisha say rather disappointed.

"Aisha, wait up!" Kimberly says as we turned to her.

"Please." I added as Aisha turned to us sadly.

"This has to be a mistake somehow." I continued trying to reassure her.

"She's right. Because Angel Girls club is for people who are dedicated to their community." Kimberly reminds her.

"And your perfect for it!" I even added and Aisha still looks disappointed.

"Apparently, some people don't think so." Aisha says pointing to Veronica and the group of girls she surrounded herself with.

Honestly I despised her, I don't know why, but I put up with her for Kim's sake since both of us were members of the club.