Chapter 70: The Wannabe Ranger

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter.)

Scarlett's Point of View

Lily and I were playing basketball with out friends at the park. It was fun, but someone was missing though.

Kimberly screams all of a sudden and turns around to see a guy in this white gorilla costume. I hear Zack's laughter as he takes off what he was wearing on his head.

"You should have seen your face man." Zack says to her.

"Very funny, Zack." Kimberly says as Lily and I walked closer to them.

"If you had scared Scarlett or me, I would have punched you in the face or more like Scarlett would." Lily says to him.

"Yeah, right." Zack says. I was about to punch him but stopped my fist from connecting to his face and he flinches back.

"Made you flinch." Lily say to him as both of us laughed at him.

"Cute Scarlett." Zack says.

"She is, isn't she?" Jason asks as he throws his arm around my shoulders.

"A doll." Zack says.

"Hey, what's with the monkey suit, Zack?" Tommy asks as Lily was standing next to him.

"I was performing at my little cousin's birthday party." Zack answers.

"Come on. Get out of the suit, and let's go play some B-ball." Jason says to him as we head over to the hoops again.

"Why don't Zack play and I sit out?" I ask.

"Awww, you're tired already?" Kimberly asks.

"Well there's 8 of us. I could just sit out of this one." I said.

"Hey, where's your best buddy Maria, Karen, Nick, and Jack?" Tommy asks.

"They are probably at the skateboard park or the mall." Lily answers as Jason's communicator beeps.