Chapter 118: Wild West Rangers: Pt. 1

(Author/Red: Hello everyone! My name is Red or the Author!

And this are the outfits that she is wearing for this chapter and next chapter. But of course, she doesn't have any glasses.

Also, she has boots instead of the heels for reasons.

On top of that, she has a locket from her sister, bracelet from her mom, and bracelet from Tommy.

I hope you all enjoy the next two chapters!

And I'll see you all at the end!

Buh-bye!)

Lily's Point of View

After talking with Scarlett the other night, the two of us knew that we don't live in each other's shadows at all. We just have to be our own persons, and be ourselves.

But as for both Scarlett and Jason, from what I heard from her. The two of them are getting better with each other after the incident.

I also knew that Scarlett doesn't blame Jared at all, but Jason still does from what Scarlett told me anyway.

Then she asked about me and Tommy as well as the others, I told her I was doing alright with the others and that Rocky wasn't trying to ask me out anymore.

Both of us took it as a good sign. Yet as for Tommy, I told her it was no lucky with that. He is still with Kimberly and I didn't want to ruin that for them.

She was proud of me for that, since both of us were saving friendships with others over men.

But I was rather happy that her and Jason are still together even after what they went through.

I can tell the two were still happy even now.

After we ended the call that night, I actually ate dinner.

-To the Present-

For now I was working behind the counter again at Ernie's, Tommy asked me about helping him get a present for Kimberly.