Chapter 48: Something Fishy

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett and Lily is wearing after the time skip, but Scarlett has the wolf necklace

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett and Lily is wearing after the time skip, but Scarlett has the wolf necklace. Scarlett is wearing the one on the left, Lily's outfit is on the right.)

Lily's Point of View

"I can't wait to go scuba diving." Trini says as we all walk out of class.

"Wait till you guys see the reef that Scarlett and I found." Jason says.

"You're not going to believe it, it's awesome."  Scarlett says happily.

"I'll bet we'll see some really big fish down there." Zack says.

"Good for you, since I won't be going scuba diving with you three." I said.

"Why not Lily?" Jason asks.

"Oh that incident." Scarlett says remembering the incident with me and water.

"I can't swim. I'm sort of terrified of the water." I stated with Scarlett nods at that.

"Did you have an experience with water before?" Billy asks.

"Yeah. When I was little, I almost drowned while Scarlett, Uncle Ernie, and I were at a water park." I responded.

"What happened?" Jason asks.

"You really want her to relive that bad experience?" Scarlett asked him.

"Uh, you don't have to go that far. Some of the biggest fish are right here." Trini says as I turn my head to see Bulk and Skull arrive.

"Don't count on seeing the big ones, dorks. Cause they're going to be at the end of my hook." Bull says to us.

"Yeah, his hook." Skull says as Bulk opens up his locker and a lot of stuff falls out from it.

"Ah! My stuff!" Bulk shouts.

"Gross Bulk." Trini says.

"That's disgusting." I stated.

"What do you mean?" Bulk shouts at us.

"You're such a pigsty, that's what." Scarlett says to him.

"That's perfectly good bait." Bulk says as he shows us this yellow can with the word Bait on it.

"Yeah, it will make us irresistible, with the fish. Just like with the ladies, right Trini and Scarlett?" Skull asks.

"Gross." I said.

"I agree with that! Gross." Scarlett says in disgust.

"Get a life Skull." Trini says.

"What are you yapping about? Get the stuff... There's fish waiting to be caught." Bull asks as he begins to walk away.

"Let's go fish..." He begins to say but falls onto the floor as he trips on this net nearby him. Skull laughs.

"Look, Bulk! I caught one already." Skull says and Bulk goes after him.