Chapter 24: Green with Evil Pt. 4

Lily's Point of View

I quickly open my eyes.

"Don't be stupid. My sister, Jason or our friends are coming for you just have faith." I said to myself.

'I think all about the good times I have had with my friends. All the flashbacks of me, Scarlett, Uncle Ernie, and Jason recently. I really missed them. Please, let one of them find me. I want to see them again in one piece and make sure they are safe. Please don't let me die in here. I'm too young to go.' I thought.

No One's Point of View

The rangers see the giant Goldar inside the viewing globe still attacking the city.

"Goldar's blowing the world to bits." Zack says.

"We got to move." Jason says.

"It's morphin' time." Scarlett says.

They all take out their morphers but something happens, electricity bits happened to fall out of them. Kimberly screams. They couldn't morph.

"What's going on?" She asks.

"We're not morphin'." Zack says.

"Something is seriously wrong." Trini says.

"Alpha, what is it?" Billy asks.

"I'm getting a reading. Ay yi yi yi yi." Alpha answers.

"Is it Lily or Zordon?" Scarlett asks as both her and Jason rushes over.

"It's an inter dimensional power surge. Caused by the beam trying to locate Zordon. It's shutting down all sources of energy within the command center and throughout the morphin grid." Alpha explains.

"You mean we can't morph?" Jason asks.

"Not until the power surge ends." Alpha says.

"But Goldar's ripping the city apart." Zack says.

"There's nothing I can do. To get Lily back, we need Zordon. Oh, and now we've lost the computer too." Alpha says.

"If we can't morph, Goldar's going to trash the world." Jason says.

Nothing was happening. They were stuck.

'Not AGIAN!! THIS CAN'TBE HAPPENING AGAIN!!!' Scarlett thought in anger.

"We're officially sitting ducks." Zack says.

"I can't believe we're stuck here." Jason says.

"Seems like things are going from bad to worse. And we still don't have Lily back." Scarlett says still with mixed emotions, yet she was more angered at herself at the moment.

"What was I thinking let her do that! I'm- I shouldn't have let her do what she did. I'm a horrible sister." Scarlett says running her hand through her hair mostly angered at herself.

"Don't be so hard on yourself." Billy says.

"You haven't let her down." Jason says trying to comfort her.

"I wish there was something I could do." Alpha says.

"Yeah Scarlett, don't think like that." Trini says.

"Lily wouldn't want you to." Kimberly says, Scarlett looks at everyone and nods as she sighs. Jason went over to her and brought her into a hug, which she gladly accepted as she hugs him back.

"Hold on. I've got an idea, let me try something." Billy says as he begins working on the computer as Scarlett and Jason were now holding hands watching Billy.