Chapter 23: Green with Evil Pt. 3

Lily's Point of View

'Have you ever had an out of body experience, where your soul just leaves your body? Well, that was what was happening to me right now. Though mine was physical, I wasn't actually gone.  Why do I have to see this?' I thought.

"Lily! LILY! HELP ME!!" I hear Scarlett yell for me, but I could see her being taken by some monsters. Then everything begins to get hazy and I was back in a dark place.

'Was I back inside my body?' I thought as I groaned and my head was pounding. I just saw my older sister get taken by this monster.

'Why did I have to see that?' I thought. I open my eyes and looked up. I began to get up, but couldn't. It looked like I was trapped in some sort of box and I also heard some kind of beeping noise nearby.

'Oh no. I was in trouble. And I couldn't teleport out of there. How did I get here? I needed answers and I needed them now.' I thought as I began pounding on the door to the box but it was no use. It wouldn't budge.

'That's it. I'm never walking alone again.' I thought as I sighed and dropped my head back down.

'Ow, bad idea. I hit it hard and began to rub the back of my head. I wonder if Scarlett, Jason and the other rangers know I'm missing?'

Jason's Point of View

"I've enjoyed this so much, I'm sorry to see it end. But when my empress commands." Goldar says to me as he waves around the sword in front of he laughs again.

'He should really shut up now.' I thought.

"I obey!" Goldar says as he smashes the sword down besides me and I rolled away and jumped away.

'I have to hide.' I thought.

"There is no escape, Jason! Soon your little sister Lily, will be gone to!" Goldar says and he laughs again.

'Scarlett! Lily!' Jason thought.

No One's Point of View

Meanwhile back at the command center.

"Come on Alpha and Scarlett, you almost had a lock on Zordon." Zack says.

"Ay yi yi yi yi." Alpha says.

"We're hurrying you guys." Scarlett says stressed. The two were pushing on the computer buttons to get Zordon back.

"Subgenerator's losing power." Billy says.

"Zordon's signal is fading." Alpha says.

"Hurry Scarlett and Alpha." Trini says.

"Maybe Zordon knows where Lily and Jason are. We are trying as hard as we can." Scarlett states as she was working in worry.

"Switching to alternate energy source." Alpha says.

"Come on." Kimberly says.

"We're still not getting enough power. Zordon's signal is too weak, we've lost him." Billy says.

"Poor Zordon." Alpha says.

"He's gone again." Scarlett says in frustration.

"In the brief something he was back he was trying to tell us something about the green ranger." Zack says.

"Which means he's probably involved all of this." Trini says.

"He could also be the one who took Lily." Billy adds.

"The computer is still trying to locate Jason and Lily." Alpha says.

"Unfortunately it's come up with nothing about Lily or Jason. We have to find them." Scarlett says angered and worried.