Chapter 30: Gung Ho!

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter, but she doesn't have some things

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter, but she doesn't have some things.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett wears in the chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett wears in the chapter.)

Scarlett's Point of View

Lily and I were at the Youth Center watching Tommy and Jason spar with each other. They both have different fighting skills.

"Could have had you man." Jason says to Tommy.

"No, no, I pulled the kick." Tommy says.

"No, look at this way." Jason began to say but Zack interrupts.

"Hey, hey! You got a lot more work to do before the team ninja finals." He shouted.

"Yeah, this computer-aided training program I created will have you guys in shape in no time. If you learn to cooperate." Billy says.

"Yeah, you two have to learn how two work together." I said.

"Oh? Guys, thanks for managing us but I got a lock on this team ninja thing, check this out." Jason says as he thumps Tommy and they both start sparring again.

"Yeah good, but your punches need more work." Tommy says as they both end up on the floor.

"Guys, this is supposed to be a team competition. Team." Zack says as he goes up to them. I kneel beside Zack as well with Lily joining us in worry for the two of them.

"C'mon boys, get up." I said as Lily and I help the both of them up. Now they both start sparring with these back thing, I had no idea what they were called. Tommy hits Jason.

"I got you." Tommy says.

"That's good." Jason says as he hits Tommy in the stomach.

"Got you back." Tommy says, next they fight each other with sticks.

"Strike! Strike! Strike! That's it move together." Zack says.

"C'mon, you got this!" I yelled. A crowd had formed and now were watching the both of them. Soon I see Lily talking to Uncle Ernie out of the corner of my eye, then she leaves with Maria and Jack.