Chapter 34: Island of Illusions Pt. 2

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett and Lily are wearing later on in this chapter

Scarlett's outfit is on the left, and Lily's outfit was one on the right.

But both of them don't have the hats or the whiskers and Scarlett is wearing the wolf necklace.)

No One's Point of View

The rangers were sent to a mysterious island. They had no idea where they were.

They had no communicators, not even their power coin. Something was definitely wrong here. They all hear some kind of flute music.

"We have to find Scarlett. She might be here somewhere." Jason says.

"How do you know? Maybe Rita sent her somewhere else." Tommy states as the rangers all go further in.

"I knew I saw something." Zack says as he peeks behind these bushes and sees a short man playing a flute as someone was lying next to him.

But a small bit of electricity flew out of the person's hands, which intrigued the tiny man even more.

"This magic, I've seen this before... Liu Kang? No... Kitana Kang? No... Caera Kang? Caera Kang, the Briar Rose!" The little man says happily.

"You have made a return! The Kangs will be overjoyed to know that their Briar Rose, Caera Kang is alive! And as a ranger too!" The little man stated happily once he stopped playing his flute as he was still looking at Scarlett

"Get away from her!" Jason shouts at the short man gets up really fast and turns around as they all rush over to her.

"Scarlett, wake up. Hey Scarlett, wake up please!" Jason says as he kneels down to her when he sees that there no more electricity coming from Scarlett's hands.

"It seems to appear that she's unconscious." Billy says.

"Is this one of your kind?" The short man asks them, but he was sure that his theory was correct.

"She's our friend." Kimberly says as Jason lifts up Scarlett's head. Then he lowers his head to where her heartbeat is.

"She's alive, her hearts still beating." Jason says. Jason touches Scarlett's straight black hair still worried about her.

"Oh that's good." Trini says with a bit of relief.

"She appears to still have her communicator." Billy says as he looks at Scarlett's wrist.

"Do you think you could get it to work?" Tommy asks.

"Negative. Unfortunately I don't have the necessary tools with me." Billy answers quickly.

"Do you think you can help us? You see Rita..." Kimberly says to the short man dressed in green clothing.

"Rita? Stay away and don't come near, that wicked witch has sent you here. No friend of her's is a friend to me, you can't fool Quagmire, no, siree." The short man yells as he throws his hat to the floor and he suddenly disappears.