Chapter 123: A Friend in Need: Pt. 3

Lily's Point of View

My mom and I were defending some of the others when they were down as much as we could ourselves.

"Come in power rangers!" Tommy and I heard our communicators going off.

"The communicator!" I said as I was still fighting off the monsters away from Tommy and Adam.

"Alpha, I read you, come in." I hear Tommy answer as my mom, and I were still trying to defend them.

"Tommy, Angel Grove is under attack. How soon will you be able to return to earth?" I hear Zordon ask.

"I don't know Zordon, things are pretty hairy here right now. I don't think we should leave not yet." I hear Tommy respond.

"What's the emergency Zordon?" I suddenly hear Adam ask as I was still fighting.

"Yeah, is everybody okay?" I hear Tommy ask.

"A particularly lonesome monster of Lord Zedd's has attacked Angel Grove. Kimberly is battling it, but she is still ill and needs your help." I hear Zordon say.

"Got it." I hear Tommy say as I got the monster off my mom and I.

"Hey guys, what is it? What did Zordon say?" Billy asks as my mom, and I joined them.

"Trouble back home, we gotta wrap this one up." Tommy informs us.

"Mom, head back over to Dex, we've got this. He needs your help more than we do right now." I said to her as she nods.

"Good luck my daughter." My mom says as I nodded to her.

"You too." I said as she is now heading back to help Dex.

"What's this a coffee break?" We heard the goon taunt us.

"You guys are the ones who's gonna take a break permanently!" I said as we all got into fighting stances. Then we started to fight the goons once again!

Once again, Tommy and I were fighting off one of the goons together. When we got the goon into a position that we wanted I nodded at him smiling under my helmet.

"You like to travel?" Tommy suddenly asks as I was just smiling.

"Yeah." The goon responds looking at him as he lets go off him and I still have a hold on him.

"Have a nice trip!" Tommy says as I did a certain fight move on the goon.

"Nice one flower!" Tommy says to me in fighting stance.

"Thank you for distracting him, tiger!" I said as I was in fighting stance too, then we nodded at each other.

"See you next fall!" I suddenly say as were still in fighting stance. Soon we start to see the loser patrol running away from us.

-Time skip-

"I can't thank you enough for your courageous fighting in the cause of Edenoi. Even from you commander." Dex says smiling at us as we were smiling back.

"Glad we can help, really." Rocky says as I was still smiling to that.

"And it is nice to meet someone new and to get to know someone else." I said as I smiled at both Dex and my mom.

"If you don't mind mom, would you like to come with us?" I asked her unsure of what she will say to that.

"Well, it has been a long time since I've been to earth. I'll gladly go to earth with you all. And it will be nice to see Sir Zordon again." My mom says happily as I was now smiling brighter.