Chapter 22: Green with Evil Pt. 2

(Author/Red: Lily and Scarlett are wearing the clothes from the last chapter. Unless it got to the time skip. Lily was wearing the same clothes from the last chapter as Scarlett had something else. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing after the time skip

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing after the time skip.)

Scarlett's Point of View

With the computers totally down and no Zordon in sight and Alpha not working, we were basically sitting ducks.

"Man, I wish I could get my hands on this green ranger dude." Jason says.

"Don't worry Jason, we'll get him back." I said.

"We can't get a fix on Zordon." Kimberly says as she walks over to us.

"We're sitting ducks." Lily said sighing.

"And without no Zordon, we have no clue on who that green guy was that attacked us." Zack says.

"Look at this place. Whoever broke in here knew exactly what to do, they totally trashed it and they gave Alpha a virus." Kimberly says. Billy and Trini were both working on Alpha, while Lily and Scarlett were working on the panels.

"Poor Alpha." Trini says.

"You making any progress, Billy?" Jason asks.

"I'm doing the best I can but I'm unfamiliar with his circuitry. I'll try the subatomic manipulator." Billy answers.

"Whatever that is." Lily said as I sighed.

"Let's be careful not to hurt him, Billy." Trini says.

"Trust me Trini, he can't feel anything. Even if we get him working again, there's no telling what shape his memory will be in." Billy says and Alpha suddenly moves.

"Hey, he's starting up!" Billy yells.

"Come on Alpha." Trini says.

"Circuitry now operational. Operational, dude! Dudette!" Alpha says as he starts moving around and Trini laughs.

"Alpha, you're back!" She says.

"Alpha?" Lily asked now looking at him.

"He's working again." I said happily as I was looking at him.

"Good job, Billy!" Kimberly shouts at him.

"All right, Alpha!" Zack says.

"Alpha may be okay, but we still have to find a way to get zordon back." Jason says.

"And figure out the story with that green ranger dude." I added as Jason nods.

"I wonder where he's gone." Lily said.

"Who knows Lily? We don't know where he is." Zack asks as Jason sighs and walks away.

"Don't worry, we'll get him back. It's only a matter of time." I said with optimism. We decided to leave the command center and some of us were now at the Youth Center. Jason was taking his frustration out on a punching bag. He was getting angry.