Chapter 62: Enter the Lizzinator

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, but of course she has the wolf necklace, and the one that has pictures

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing in this chapter, but of course she has the wolf necklace, and the one that has pictures.)

Lily's Point of View

"Why do I have to be stuck in here?" I ask my sister as I layed in my bed.

"You heard the doctor. You have a high fever of 102 degrees and you have the chicken pox." Scarlett says to me. I start inspecting myself and there were these small dots on my body.

"This is so unfair. So I'm stuck in here." I said.

"I'll bring you the TV from my room so you won't be bored." Scarlett says.

"I'm already bored if I have to stay in here for the next couple of days." I said.

"You're lucky. If you're still sick tomorrow, you're going to miss school for a while." Scarlett adds as I sighed and lied back down.

"Well there goes my perfect attendance record." I said.

"Cheer up sis. I'll take care of you as always." Scarlett says, as I smiled at her.

"You always do." I said to her, then I sneezed.

"Gazoontite." Scarlett says.

"Thanks, now get out of here before you get the pox." I said.

"I already had them. I have to work on my school project anyways. Call me if you need me." Scarlett says as I nodded at her slightly. She leaves and I was left alone in my room. This was going to be a long sickness.

Scarlett's Point of View

Jason and Tommy soon show up and when I see them enter my room, and I knew that Lily probably hid under her covers right now. So, we went to check on Lily to see her under the covers like I thought she would be.

"Lily?" Jason asks.

"Stop hiding, we already know you're sick." Tommy says.

"I just told them." I added. We see Lily come out and she sees us and as Tommy sits down on the edge of her bed.