Chapter 98: Mirror of Regret

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett was wearing during the interview also when her and when she was talking to Lily

Yet she was wearing the jacket and earmuffs when she was going back to their rooms with Jensen by her side.)

(Author/Red: Lily was wearing the one on the left during the day, but the shirt was purple instead

(Author/Red: Lily was wearing the one on the left during the day, but the shirt was purple instead.)

Lily's Point of View

I was behind the counter looking at the art pads that Scarlett left behind for me, while not too far away, Rocky and Adam were teaching a martial arts class.

I don't know why, but I can't shake off the feeling of something happening to Scarlett since she left.

I'm trying to think of why, one time in a call with her she said she was having cramps over the last few days she hasn't been here.

She knows Jason wasn't in pain since her bracelet wasn't glowing blue like it always did. Yet the two of us started theorizing about it.

"Hey Lily." I heard as I stopped looking through the various art stuff to see Carlos standing there.

"Oh, hey Carlos. What's up?" I greeted him with a small smile with the art pad still in front of me.

"I was wondering if you would like to play or watch some soccer with me." Carlos says.

"Soccer? That's really not my thing, but I would like to watch." I said while still looking at me.

"I could teach you! It's very easy once you get the hang of it." Carlos suggested.

"Also, I could go with you, but I'm stuck working till 4." I added.

"Oh, sorry. Also! Have you heard from them?" Carlos asks me.

"Scarlett and Jason?" I asked him and nods.

"Yeah!" Carlos replies as he sat down on one of the seats.

"Jason, sadly no. Not since he left. As for Scarlett every now and then we can talk if both of us are not busy." I stated kind of happy to at least talk to one of them.