Chapter 21: Green with Evil Pt. 1

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing for a bit

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett is wearing for a bit.)

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing for a while, but without the headphones

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing for a while, but without the headphones.)

Scarlett's Point of View

"Welcome ladies and gentleman to the Angel Grove Martial Arts Expo." The announcer says through the PA. Someone was showing off their martial arts skills.

"Let's hear it for that awesome display of martial arts." The announcer says.

Jason was nervous and I mean really nervous, he was going to be competing in this thing. Lily nudges me as she smiled a bit as I smiled back.

"All right Jase, now remember. Think positive, concentrate on your moves." Zack says.

"Yeah, focus your mind as well as your body." Trini says.

"And even if you don't win. We'll still be here for you." I said.

"Thanks, guys, but, uh... It looks like I'm going to need all the help I can get." Jason says. We see this guy practicing not that far away, he was really good.

"Man, that dude is pumped. Who is he?" Zack asks.

"I don't know. Probably some new kid in school." Trini says

"He is really cute." Kimberly says.

"Okay." I said.

"Coming up next, a karate competition featuring Angel Grove's finest and a new challenger." The announcer says.

Jason and the new kid from school begin to fight. Jason kicks him down on the first round.

"Yes! Go Jason!" I yelled.

"Return to center. Judge's call— One point... Fighting stance." The referee says, they both grunt at each other. The new kid takes Jason down.

"Okay, break, break! Return to center, judge's call, one point, fighting stance." The referee says as Jason gets up.

They both grunt again and start fighting. The new kid takes down Jason again and I sighed.

"Break, break!" The referee says and Jason gets up.