Chapter 112: Return of the Green Ranger: Pt. 1

(Author/Red: Hello everyone my name is Red or the Author

This is what Lily is wearing in the next three chapters.

I apologize if I'm taking a while. I'm also writing other power ranger stories that aren't posted yet.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

And I'll see you all later. Buh-bye!)

Lily's Point of View

I was currently in Mrs. Applebee's History class with my friends.

"Which period in history you have liked to have lived? These are the subjects for your assignment, so enjoy your three-day weekend, everyone." She asks as she stood in front of the classroom.

I wrote down the assignment in my little planner just as the school bell rings. I finished writing and quickly closed it. I then followed Aisha and Kimberly outside.

"Alright, let's see, if I were to go back in time, I would definitely go back to last year when they had that huge sale at the Galleria. I remember when I was out sick with the flu." I heard Kimberly say as Aisha laughs and I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Kim, I think we're supposed to go back a little farther than that." Aisha says.

"Yeah, like the medieval or renaissance era." I tell them with a small smile on my face while thinking about medieval more.

"Okay, the medieval or renaissance? Which one are you going to pick Lily?" Aisha asks me out of curiosity.

"Well... Medieval sounds cool. But I don't know... Probably the Renaissance." I said still kind of unsure.

"Is there something wrong with Medieval, Lily?" Billy asks me all of a sudden.

"No, nothing's wrong with it. But- Leaning towards Medieval more now thinking about it." I answered with a small smile while Adam and Billy sat down next to me.

"Wow, I think that will make your sister proud. I heard she liked that era." Billy says and we all looked at him confused.

"And how do you know that? I never mentioned anything about my sister liking that era." I said as Billy puts his hands up and I immediately thought back to what Uncle Ernie told me about him liking her.

"I think I'd like the Viking times. I always loved their books." I hear Rocky say trying to change the topic. Both him and Tommy made their way over to us with us seeing Billy putting his hands down.

"I'd liked to have lived in the days of King Arthur." Tommy says smiling at me as he makes this move with his fists.

I smiled and giggled to that which made Tommy smile even more. Then both him and Rocky sat down.

"So, what about you Billy? What period of time would you like to have lived in?" Rocky asks.

"Ah, that's an easy one. Back in the 30s with Albert Einstein. Of course, I'd have to be his assistant." Billy answers.