Chapter 117: Storybook Rangers: Pt. 2

Lily's Point of View

"This will teach you to trespass into my valley, get ready for the big chill." We heard a yeti monster say to them as what looks like a blizzard blinded everyone.

"Man... I wonder if they're, okay?" Adam asks worriedly as I was really scared myself for everyone. I knew the others noticed as I was slightly shaking myself.

"It's impossible to tell from here." Billy says worried for the others himself.

"Look, we can't give up. We've got to find the book and figure out a way to get into it." Aisha says as I sighed.

"She's right, but we still need to figure that out." I said as I tried to stop myself from shaking even more and tried to calm myself to stay strong for the others.

"Zordon, can you tell us where it is?" I suddenly asked determined to get the others out.

"I've just located the book, it's among all the others back at the high school book fair." Zordon informs us as I think I remember the cover of it.

"Ai yi yi yi! That could take hours to find!" Alpha states in worry.

"Who knows what Rita and Zedd will do by then." Aisha says in worry as we all looked of unsure what to do.

"But this has to be done, we have to get the others out as well." I added knowing whatever we do, we have to do it.

-Time skip-

We decided to look at the book fair to see if we could find the others as quickly as we can. And once there, we were all looking.

"We've got to hurry, that book is here somewhere." I hear Aisha say as we were all looking.

"We don't even have a clue on what the title is." Adam says as I was remembering something to due with purple and it's not my clothes or ranger color.

"What are we looking for?" Adam asks as Billy, and I went to the two as I tried to keep looking.

"Come on guys, we just need to keep our eyes peeled." Billy says to them as I sighed in worry.

"Let's just keep looking, please?" I asked the others as I stopped to look at them still worried.

"Okay." The three of them say together as we all kept looking.

-Time skip-

"Guys, I love reading, but this is really getting ridiculous." I said as I was now going through the last table of books.

"Yeah, I mean some of these titles." Adam says as Aisha scoffed and nodding.

"I know, look at this one, 'Know your Iguana'." Billy says putting a book back.

"'Grumble the Magic Elf'. Yeah, right even after all we've been through." I said whispering the last part. Then I started to see that the book was glowing a certain color.

"Whoa! What's happening?" Aisha asks as I was getting a vision type thing.

'Tommy? Rocky? Kim?' I thought as I snapped back into reality.

"I'm not sure." I hear Adam say as the book was still glowing in a way in my hands.

I dropped it by accident and then we all looked to see that Tommy, Kim, and Rocky were inside of it.

"We found it; I can't believe it. Good job, Lily." Aisha says happily as she gave me a small pat on the back.

"Thanks, I guess." I said with a small smile.

"They're okay." Adam says with a bit of relief.

"Yeah, but they're trapped in a cave." I said in worry still.