Chapter 127: Ninja Quest: Pt. 4

(Author/Red: Four chapters in one day?)

Lily's Point of View

"Time to save home." Tommy says as we all agreed with him.

"Alright. Let's do it." He says as we got ready to call the zords.

"We need Ninja zord power now!!" We all called out.

"Red ape ninja zord, power up!" Rocky yelled as the zord appeared.

"Black frog ninja zord, power up!" Adam yelled out with the zord appearing.

"Pink crane ninja zord, power up!" Kimberly yelled with her zord appearing from the sky.

"Blue wolf ninja zord, power up!" Billy tells for his zord to come out.

"Yellow bear ninja zord, power up!" Aisha yells with her zord coming out of its hiding space.

"Purple Lion ninja zord, power up!" I called out as I see my zord come out of it's hiding spot.

"White ninja flacon zord, power up!" Tommy yells with his flying from the skies.

"Ah, they're back!!" We all hear Rito say as we got into our zords.

"New zords, eh? Still won't stop me!" We hear Rito say.

"Yes, good job!" We hear my mom say over the coms seeing her zord getting back up.

"Alright, gimme all you've got!" Rito says as my mom's zord was right behind ours ready to fight Rito.

"This is tougher than I thought." We hear Rito say as our zords individually got him down for now with mine getting him down easily.

-Time skip-

No One's Point of View

The friends sees Rito pull out a flamethrower and used it on Rocky's zord.

Later they all called their zords to form the megazord since Rito was now blocking their individual attacks.

"One target instead of five, I can deal with that." Rito says over confident as they knocked the flame thrower out of Rito's hands. Then knocking him down again.

Soon both Tommy and Lily's zord appeared to help form the mega falcon zord.

"So, you want to take to skies, huh? I'll give you that." Rito says as the teens knocked him down with Lily's mom help from her zord.

Soon the teens and Lily's mom knocks him down again later seeing him escape from the battle.

-Time skip-

Lily's Point of View

"Thanks for you help, rangers. And of course from you too Miss Jade." Alpha says as my mom were smiled at each other.

"Yeah, thanks for helping us again mom." I said smiling.

"It is no problem, my girl." She says after we put some things down.

"We should have this place up and running in no time." Alpha says as we kept working, happily.

"It's nice to see you have the watch to someone deserving of it." My mom whispers to me as she looked over at Tommy for a moment then back at me. I chuckled and smiled at her, knowing what she meant by that.

"I just hope dad approves of my choice. It seems like you do." I whispered back nervous.

"He would be." She whispers reassuring me as she completely smiles at the thought of the two of us.