Chapter 47: A Pig Surprise

(Author/Red: Scarlett wears the '1' and Lily wears '2'

(Author/Red: Scarlett wears the '1' and Lily wears '2'. After the next day Scarlett wears, '3' and Lily wears, '4'.

But of course they both have flats. Yet 2 of these are in purple and the other 2 are still in green.)

Scarlett's Point of View

Lily and I was currently at the park for the pet adoption day helping animals find new homes with my friends.

"Come on, guy." Jason says as he carries a bunny and hands him over to some kid who adopted him.

"It's such a shame, we had to give him away. He was so cute." I stated.

"Not cuter than me, I hope." Jason says.

"He was definitely cuter." I said as I smile at him.

"That's really harsh Scarlett." Jason says as I laugh at him.

"Well we gave away all the animals we had." Jason says as he looks at the empty cages on our table.

"Which is an awesome thing." I said. We see Billy and Trini give away a dog and then Kimberly and Lily walks over to us.

"If this keeps up like this, we'll find all the pets new owners today." Jason says.

"Yeah, I sure hope all these adorable animals will land in good homes." Trini says.

"Affirmative. Having a pet is a big responsilbility." Billy says.

"Of course it is. We have a dog at home, we have to walk her while she does her business and also feed her and groom her." Lily said agreeing with him.

"We know that Lily. We have been to your house." Kimberly says.

"Perhaps I need to have my glasses examined, or get some. But, um... If I'm not mistaken, there's a..." I started saying, then I look up to see a lady walking a pig?

"A lady walking a pig." Kimberly says.

"We see it too." Lily says.

"Now you don't see that everyday." I said.

"Excuse me. I was wondering if someone would be able to help me, I need to find a nice family to adopt poor Norman." The old lady says as she walks up to us with her pig. The pig snorts and squeals around.

"Oh, he's so cute." Trini says.

"Very adorable." I say.

"Cute." Lily says.

"Yuck." Kimberly says as the old lady starts sobbing.

"Oh please, won't someone help me?" The old lady asks us.

"Oh, please don't cry ma'am." Lily says to her.

"We'll help you, right guys?" I asked.

"Of course we will ma'am." Trini says.