Chapter 26: The Trouble with Shellshock

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett wears in the chapter, but she doesn't have the headphones, and she has the wolf necklace

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett wears in the chapter, but she doesn't have the headphones, and she has the wolf necklace.)

Scarlett's Point of View

The others and I were currently at the park. Jason, Zack and Tommy were playing basketball. I sat with Lily, Trini, Kimberly and Billy at the table.

It's been a week ever since Mark passed away. My friends thought it would be a good idea if we hung out at the park since or more like Lily was basically locked herself in her room after that whole ordeal.

As for me I haven't really cried yet, not even at my his funeral. I know he is watching over us with family. My other friends were at the funeral and even Tommy was there as well.

Tommy was truly sorry for what he did to Lily. I mean, it wasn't his fault that she got captured. He was under a spell, he was ordered to like I had before. Jason scored another basket. The girls cheered and I just smiled.

"Yeah, way to go Jase." Tommy says.

"Go Jason!" Trini shouted.

"Whoo!" I cheered as I watched them continue playing.

"Now it's time for my slammer-jammer double-whammer hip hop it, 'cause you can't stop it long shot." Zack says.

"Did he just say all that? And he breathed?" Lily asked as I chuckled and Billy nods his head.

"Totally styling moves Zack." Kimberly says as he puts one in.

"Yeah, awesome." Lily said.

"Are you okay, Lily?" Trini asks her and I looked at her concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine. Should I not be?" Lily asked.

"You can talk to any of us you know." I say to her.

"Yeah I know. Thanks." She says as the game continues on. The ball rolls away after Tommy gets knocked down. It soon lands on the grass and I see putties show up as one of them takes the ball.