Chapter 103: Scavenger Hunt

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing in this chapter, but she has shoes instead of the boots in the picture

(Author/Red: This is what Lily is wearing in this chapter, but she has shoes instead of the boots in the picture. She also has the bracelet Tommy gave her, bracelet given to her by Scarlett, and locket of her family.)

Lily's Point of View

"Okay, guys, listen. Here's our next clue. 'It's the color of a tomato, has wheels and can travel at great speed.'" Kimberly tells us.

"A picture of this is all you need." Tommy reads from the card. I scrunched up my face in confusion as we walked along the park with Adam.

"What could it be?" I asked them as I was thinking myself.

"A stop sign on roller skates." Tommy guesses as I tried not to laugh. Tommy smiles at me.

"That was actually a good one." I tell him still smiling a bit.

"That's it!" Kimberly yells of a sudden.

We stopped walking and I see where she runs off too. There was a red car parked in front of us.

"It's a red car." Kimberly says as she runs up to it.

"OOOO. Tommy, get the camera." Kimberly says.

"Alright, one picture coming up." Tommy says as he takes out the camera from his bag.

"Lily, picture with me and Adam. Please." Kimberly says motioning to me and Adam. We shrugged as we got next to her with smiles on our faces.

"Say 'Scavenger Hunt'!" Tommy says as Adam got behind Kimberly and I got beside him and smiled.

"Scavenger Hunt!" Kimberly, Adam, and I say together as Tommy takes the picture.

"Got it." Tommy says.

"Yes, I just love scavenger hunts." Kimberly says.

"Well, this is fun either way. Isn't it?" Adam asks.

"I guess so." I answered as we started walking again.

"I am glad you're on our team, this year Adam." Kimberly tells him.