Chapter 99: When is a Ranger Not a Ranger?

(Author/Red: Lily is wearing the ones on the right

(Author/Red: Lily is wearing the ones on the right.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett was wearing for this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett was wearing for this chapter. But of course both sisters have the jewelry that was given to them. Also, two chapters in one day!)

Lily's Point of View

"Are you sure about you lost them?" I asked my sister as we were in a call again on Sunday as I could tell she was taking another test, and now we were waiting to make sure.

"Lily, I wanted to wait till both of us are out of high school, but I graduated earlier than all of you." Scarlett says as we are waiting to see if she still has them.

"At least you have Danneel to help you out with this and Jensen can protect you from Jared as well as the other guys." I tried to reassure her, and she sighs.

"I know, until Jason and I return to Angel Grove at least. Also, I know the other guys would help me when it comes to Jared." She adds when I see her on Discord since she was in her room.

"Hey. Get some rest you'll need it. I won't say anything to anyone." I tell her after a bit.

"Okay, thank you. And you too Lils. See you when you get home tomorrow." Scarlett tells me remaining calm.

"Later sis." I tell her, then we ended our call.

'Man, I hope Ernie wasn't home yet.' I thought after I got into bed.

-Time skip-

The next day, I was up and ready for school. I couldn't believe that I can actually be an aunt already.

It feels like a dream, I wonder how Jason reacted when he finds out that Scarlett is having their kid or kids.

'Would he come back for her? No one has heard from him since he left. Does he even care for her at all?' I thought before class started after a bit, Adam was giving a presentation on Kaleidoscopes. Then he was done presenting his report after a while.

"Nice report, Adam. Any questions?" Ms. Applebee asks, yet I see Skull raise his hand.

"Intelligent questions." Ms. Applebee tells him as Skull puts his hand back down.