Chapter 46: Rita's Seed of Evil

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Scarlett is wearing in this chapter

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Scarlett is wearing in this chapter. She also is wearing the wolf necklace.)

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Lily wears in this chapter.)

Scarlett's Point of View

"Very nice work. These saplings you've grown for the science project look very healthy." Mr. Kaplan says as he looks at our plants on top of the table.

"Thanks Mr. Kaplan." Trini says.

"You know I think you're ready for phase two—transplanting them to the park." Mr. Kaplan says.

"Really?" I asked.

"Our puny plants at the park?" Lily asks happily.

"Cool. Soon they'll grow into trees and provide the environment with oxygen and clean air." Zack says.

"And with an accelerated rate with the rain forests being destroyed, every tree planted counts." Billy explains.

"Well, keep me posted on your progress." Mr. Kaplan says.

"Nerds, nerds, so absurd, how does your garden grow?" We heard as we turn around to see Bulk and Skull arrive and walk towards us.

"Yeah. How does it grow?" Skull says.

"I guess you don't pay attention in Bio class, do you?" I ask them.

"With Billy's special fertilizer, it's gonna grow great." Jason says.

"Want to make a bet? This time we got you geeks beat... Show em' Skull." Bulk says. He rolls something and reveal it as their tree.

"Now these are baby trees. Not like the little toothpicks you guys are growing." Bulk says.

"Yeah, toothpicks." Skull says.

"I thought we told you to get a better vocabulary skill Skull." I say to him a Lily smiles. He throws something at us. A scream escapes Lily's lips as we duck under the table very fast.

"Hey!" Jason shouted.

"It slipped out of my hands. Oooops." Skull says.

"Be more careful next time." Trini says.