Chapter 134: Final Face - Off

(Author/Red: Hello everyone! My name is Red or the Author

This is what Lily is wearing, but she doesn't have a few things.

And she is wearing her jewelry that was given to her as always.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I'll see you all at the end.

Buh-bye!)

Lily's Point of View

While with the others at the museum, I was rather excited! We got to look at different exhibits, I do like the dinosaur exhibits the most.

But today we are just looking at the Ancient Kamala Culture exhibit, which is a special exhibit.

"Well, according to the map, the exhibit should be... Oh, right ahead." Rocky says as we all looked at the direction he said.

"I got us these pamphlets. I figured we could use them for our research reports. But extra one for Lily since Mr. Mercer is here." Aisha says giving us the pamphlets.

"Wait, Mr. Mercer is here?" I asked happily.

"From what I heard, he is." Aisha informs me smiling a bit.

"Flower, did you think about his offer?" Tommy asks me in worry.

"I actually decided on I taking his offer and I know who to take! I can tell him when I see him!" I added rather happily.

"You did?" The others asked as I nodded happily.

"Who are you taking with you?" Tommy asks me and I see the others wondering as well.

"You'll see when I talk to Mr. Mercer! When I see him at least." I said smiling.

-Time skip-

"But... Where's Kimberly?" Adam suddenly asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, didn't she have this assignment?" Adam asks now not seeing her here.

"Yeah, she came here during the week. She was busy today." Tommy responds smiling a small bit and we all nodded to that.

'He must be really missing her right now.' I thought sadly, but I shoved my feelings aside for now at least.

"Gymnastics." I hear the others say as we all started walking to the exhibit.

"I got to hand it to her, man. She's really taking these pan-globe games seriously." Tommy admits.

"Yeah." Billy says agreeing with him as we all kept walking.

"Here it is guys!" I soon say happily seeing the Kahmslan face.

"The Kahmslan face stealer exhibit." I continued excitedly.

"I'm glad we can together. This place is kind of spooky." Aisha admits as I smiled a small bit.