Chapter 75: The Beetle Invasion

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter

(Author/Red: This is what Lily wears in this chapter.)

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett wears in this chapter, but she has regular black flats and no bag

(Author/Red: This is what Scarlett wears in this chapter, but she has regular black flats and no bag.)

Scarlett's Point of View

Lily and I were currently at the Youth Center sitting next to the guys at a table.

"Hey check this out." Zack says as he points to Ernie playing broom ball all by himself, then Lily, Jason, and Tommy laughed. I sighed, when Uncle Ernie comes over to us.

"Hey guys." Uncle Ernie says.

"Hey Ernie, what's with the broom?" Tommy asks.

"Stone Canyon Youth Center challenged us to a broom ball game." Ernie says.

"Broom ball?" Billy asks confused.

"Yeah, it's easy." Uncle Ernie starts.

"It's just like hockey, except you use a broom and a ball." I finished as Ernie tosses a ball to Zack as the others were shocked that I knew that.

"He told me after he got home cause I was still up." I tell them as they nodded at me.

"I'm going to coach. But I need players for a team and I was hoping that you guys would want to play." Ernie says.

"I don't know Ernie." Jason says.

"I'm bad at sports." Lily says.

"There he is." I hear someone say.

"We came by to put up some more posters Ernie. Everybody wants to see us play." This blonde girl says to him as she was accompanied by this guy.

"You find a team yet that dare to take on the awesome stone canyon beetles?" The boy asks.

"I think these guys are going to play." Ernie says as he points at us.

"We are?" Lily asked as I gave him a confused look. The boy and girl laughed.

"These guys? Come on, we haven't lost in two years. We need some real competition." The boys says.

'I couldn't believe what they were saying. They were making fun of us.' I thought.