Chapter 129: Passing the Lantern

(Author/Red: Hello everyone! My name is Red or the Author!

This are the outfits that Lily wears in this chapter.

And I really hope you all enjoy this chapter and I'll see you at the end!

Buh-bye!)

Lily's Point of View

"So, how was the date with Nick?" Scarlett asks me over the phone on discord as she smiled at me, while I was chilling at the gardens the others told me that we will meet Adam and Billy at.

"It actually went really well! I actually had a GREAT time with him! He wasn't as bad as I thought he was. He even gave me the same flower as my name sake." I said rather happily as I smiled admitting that as I still had the flower in a vase here on my desk at home.

"See, Nick isn't a bad guy. And you know I heard that he really likes you~!" She tells me in a sing songy voice.

"No, he doesn't~!" I said blushing.

"AWW! You like him too! My little sister is growing up!" I hear Scarlett say probably smiling as I kept blushing and tried to hide my face as best I can.

"Don't be ashamed, I find it rather cute!" She admits to me as I sighed.

"Hey, I got to meet the others soon to film. I'll talk to you later!" She then says as she remembered that she had to film. I revealed my face as I smiled at her.

"That reminds me, I have to meet Tommy and the others soon too. I still have to see this lantern that Adam brought back from his family reunion." I tell her remembering that Adam just got back not that long ago.

"Oh okay, have fun! Tell the others that I said hi!" Scarlett tells me happily.

"Tell Jason and the others I said hi too! Later, sis!" I said happily to her.

"Will do! Bye sis!" She responds to me as we hung up with each other. Then I got up from the bench I was sitting on and started to walk to find the others.