Chapter 135: The Potion Notion

(Author/Red: Hello everyone! My name is Red or the Author

This is what Lily is wearing in this chapter.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I'll see you all at the end.

Buh-bye!)

Lily's Point of View

"Who was the better kisser?" Jimmy Kimmel asks Scarlett as Jensen and Jared looked at her knowing what has happened from the past two seasons.

"I'll say Dean is better!" Jensen says smirking.

"Nah, I'll say Sam is better." Jared says ceiling.

"Nope I'll have to say Ash is better." Scarlett says jokingly as we were laughing but Jensen and Jared looked at her like she was crazy.

Tommy and I were laughing our butts off while hanging out at his house this time with his parents out.

"Man, Scarlett is funny." Tommy admitted smiling.

"This is partly why she got the part!" I said proudly of her and smiling.

"I see why." He says still smiling as we kept watching the interview.

"Okay, enough of this. We got to head to school." I said ready for the day to start.

"Come on flower. We don't have to leave now, we can still have a minute." Tommy whines a bit as I chuckled a small bit with both of us smiling.

"Come on before we're late." I said smirking at him.

-Time skip-

"I'll see you later fluffy." I said messing with his hair a bit and he smiled to that.

"See you later my flower." Tommy says giving me a small side hug. Then we went separate ways for our classes for now.

Yet on the way I saw that Kimberly has caught up to Tommy out of the corner of my eye.

'Kim... Tommy, what do you even see in her? Wait! Why am I thinking like this?' I thought as I sighed heading towards my advanced math class.

-Mean while-