Chapter 122: A Friend in Need: Pt. 2

Lily's Point of View

"Inside, everybody. Quickly!" Mask rider says as my mom and I walked side by side for now.

"The bombardment from Dregon's spider base is getting worse." Tommy states as I nodded to that.

"We'll be safe in here, for a time." Mask rider says as we all stopped as I was just surprised and shocked that after all this time, my mom is actually alive.

'Why didn't she come for me? Why didn't Scarlett's dad not get her?' I thought after we stopped.

"We can stay here only for a short while." Mask rider says as I looked up between my friends, my mom, and even new friends.

"Dregon's plague patrol now knows where we are." Masked rider says.

"Sire, are you alright?" I heard some of mask rider's people ask him.

"Are you okay, Esmeralda?" Mom asks me as I sighed. I nodded, while looking at her.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked as I knew the others were probably shocked when I said mom.

"Yes, my daughter. I am alright." She responds from what I can tell, happily.

"Lily, this- This is your mom?" Tommy asked as I turned to look at him and I nodded happily.

"Yeah- I know I'm shocked too, but- I don't know what go feel at the moment. Happy, angry, sad... I don't know." I started to say unsure of myself.

"I mean, I am relieved to know that at least one of my parents is alive! But-" I tried to continue.

"Why did abandon me? Why did you send me and Scarlett down to earth? We were so young! We needed you! What can we trust? Why did you leave the bracelets and watches to me and Scarlett?" I started to so many questions.

"I know you have so many questions my daughter. But I- We can explain when you are all out of here and safe from Dregon." My mom says as I sighed knowing that she may be right.

"Can you just trust her Lily, when she states that she is your mom?" Rocky asks as I knew the others were wondering the same thing.

Yet both my mom and the mask rider both unmorphed to show a guy and my mom.

(Author/Red: This is what Jade/The Emerald Princess looks like btw!)

"Wow, Lily looks a lot like you ma'am." Rocky says surprised.

"Meaning ma'am. You both look beautiful." Tommy says all of a sudden surprised too. Mom and I chuckled to that as the two of us looked at him and the others.

"You remind me of someone white ranger, and I can tell you look at my daughter with the same admiration and love her father has for me. For the rest of you it's admiration. I'm glad my daughter has friends like you five." Mom says I was shocked, under my helmet my face was as red as a tomato.