Chapter 61: On Fins and Needles

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Scarlett wears in the chapter, but she also has the wolf necklace and the necklace with the pictures of her, her cousins, and sister

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Scarlett wears in the chapter, but she also has the wolf necklace and the necklace with the pictures of her, her cousins, and sister.)

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Lily is wearing in this chapter

(Author/Red: These are the outfits that Lily is wearing in this chapter.)

Scarlett's Point of View

Lily and I stood by Zack and Billy watching Jason and Tommy teach their karate class. I was off today so I didn't have to work. I just enjoyed watching Jason teaching his and Tommy's class.

"Jason and Tommy really make a great team." Zack says.

"Yeah, it's truly inspiring to see them volunteer their time to teach free classes." Billy says.

"Yeah, it is." I agree.

"They're both great teachers." Lily says.

"Yeah, Martial Arts is such a great way to keep kids out of trouble." Zack says as Jason and Tommy dismiss their class soon after. Lily and I walked over to them.

"That was a great class you guys." Lily says happily and smiling.

"Thanks Lily." Tommy says smiling at her as he ruffles her hair. He then walks over to Billy and Zack and they start talking as Lily was next to them talking.

"Tommy and I are going to make up more moves at the park. For the class, I'll see you later?" Jason asks as he looks at me.

"I understand Jase." I say to him.

"You're so awesome." Jason says. He then leans in and captures my lips with his. Then we stop kissing. He winks at me and I could feel my face flush.

"It really turns me on when you blush around me." Jason says.

"Alright, alright. I'll see you later." I said.

"Come on partner, let's go." Tommy says to Jason. Then they both leave the Youth Center. It was later in the afternoon when Jason shows up at my house.